Literary Lunchtimes Cafe Gandolfi Feb/March 2014
Literary Lunchtimes Cafe Gandolfi
Sponsored by the School of Humanities, University of Strathclyde.
An Audience with Bernard McLaverty
Wednesday, 26th February @1pmOne of Ireland’s greatset prose-writers, long resident in Glasgow, reads from his recently published Collected Stories (Penguin, 2013).
A celebration of Historical Fiction: Beatrice Colin and Louise Welsh
Wednesday, 12th March @1pm
Two acclaimed historical novelists read extracts from their work-in-progress.
An Audience with Alastair Gray
Wednesday, 26th March @1pm
Scotland’s national literary “anti-institution” reads from his new work, and offers his reflections on the coming referendum.
Cafe Gandolfi,64 Albion Street, Glasgow G1 1NY
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.