Owen Dudley Edwards & David Torrance, The Mitchell, 28 March
Owen Dudley Edwards & David Torrance
The Psyche of Political Leaders
Saturday 28 March, 2015
1.30-2.30pm | £9 (plus transaction fee)*
The Mitchell Library
How well do we know our political leaders? Can we trust them to do the right thing on our behalf? Do we and they fully or even adequately understand the complexities of modern political decision-making? Can we trust them with our lives and our livelihoods?
Join Owen Dudley Edwards, author of How David Cameron Saved Scotland, and may yet save us all, & David Torrance, the unauthorised biographer of Alex Salmond & Nicola Sturgeon, for a fascinating insight into what makes our leaders tick.
Book online or phone 0141 353 8000
Buy tickets in person at Glasgow Royal Concert Hall or City Halls, or at The Mitchell Library from 21 March
*Tickets £9 subject to transaction fee (£1 fee for online transactions, £1.50 fee for transactions by phone. If you would like your ticket(s) to be posted to you, there will be an additional postage fee.
North Street, Glasgow G3 7DN
Part of Write On! all day event 28 March
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.