Glasgow University Creative Writing – Showcase + Open Mic, 27 March
The Project Cafe
Friday 27 March, 2015 – 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Glasgow University’s undergraduate creative writers close the semester with an evening of fiction and poetry. Join us on Friday, March 27th from 6.00-7.30 p.m. for some music, visual poetry and spoken word.
Bring along some friends and a drink or two (3£ corkage fee).
Part of the evening will be open mic, so also bring some of your own work!
This event is free and open to all.
Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow, G3 6ST
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Community Ownership – Assets or Liabilities Online Discussion
- Creative Conversations: Apphia Campbell
- Book Launch: Wild Women Of A Certain Age, Magi Gibson
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- Book Week Scotland: Writing Trumpet with Jackie Kay
- Book Week Scotland – Built Upon the Rock SWC
- COP26: A Radical Act of Love, Arborescence
- Calton Ceilidh anthology by Ruby McCann
- COP26: Towards Net Zero – speakers and discussion
- Climate Emergency Newsroom, University of Glasgow
- Samantha Walton Creative Conversations