Glasgow University Creative Writing – Showcase + Open Mic, 27 March
The Project Cafe
Friday 27 March, 2015 – 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Glasgow University’s undergraduate creative writers close the semester with an evening of fiction and poetry. Join us on Friday, March 27th from 6.00-7.30 p.m. for some music, visual poetry and spoken word.
Bring along some friends and a drink or two (3£ corkage fee).
Part of the evening will be open mic, so also bring some of your own work!
This event is free and open to all.
Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow, G3 6ST
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Creative Conversations Zoom Event Will Harris
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DANCING ANIMAL poem by Brian Whittingham
- Creative Conversations – Dean Atta Virtual Format Monday 20 April, 2020
- Future Stories – Scottish Book Trust
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis