Beatroot & Lace Vintage Emporium West End – Grand Opening, Saturday, April 4 De Courcy’s
Saturday, April 4, 2015
11:00am – 6:00pm
De Courcy’s Cresswell Lane
Come down to witness the Beatroot & Lace Vintage Emporium’s new West End door being flung open!
There will be wine (if you get in early enough) or you can BYOB….and…20% off ABSOLUTELY everything!
De Courcy’s Arcade – just off Byres Rd on Cresswell Lane. Their new shop is downstairs just across from Cafe Andaluz.
See you all there!
Beatroot & Lace Vintage Emporium
Unit 2A, De Courcy’s Arcade, 5/21 Cresswell Lane, G12 8AA
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub
- Stars for Starchild – In Memory of Rony Bridges
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Parasite (black and white version announced)