Christmas Shopping Glasgow West End
Looking for the perfect gift, fabulous accessories or a real bargain this Christmas. Head to Glasgow West End where you will find beautiful boutiques and amazing designer jewellery studios Don’t forget to book up for fabulous Festive Dining at Glasgow West End Restaurants or catch a Christmas movie.
See also What’s On in Glasgow this Christmas
Beautiful home accessories, jewellery, fashion, lighting, ceramics and cards. Now 30 years spreading beauty and happiness in Glasgow’s West End.
53 Cresswell Street, Byres Road. 0141 334 4240
Christmas at Nancy Smillie
Unrivalled collection of jewellery – gifts – furniture – home accessories
Making your house look gorgeous for Christmas? At Nancy Smillie you’ll find a wide range of sofas, dining tables & chairs, comfy sofas and chairs as well as some great lighting. All items in stock, ready for collection or delivery.
The Store Interiors
Munro Place, Anniesland, Glasgow
Great selection of home accessories and art – three floors of fabulous furniture, lighting, artwork – for every room.
417 Great Western Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow, G4 9JA
Make somebodies dream come true this Christmas with a special piece of jewellery from Blair and Sutherland. An exquisite selection of quality jewellery to choose from. Commissions accepted for your own unique design. As Christmas is not far away, please get in touch if you are looking for that last minute gift. <a href=”mailto:email@example.com”>email</a> or telephone: 00 44 (0)141 334 0557
Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
257 Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8UB
Telephone: 0141 334 1899.
Stevenson Jewellers is a much loved jewellers on Byres Road, Glasgow West End, opposite Hillhead Underground. Whether you are seeking the perfect gift or the right accessory to complement a special outfit, you will be thrilled by the vast range of beautiful jewellery on display, Specialist in Sheila Fleet Jewellery.
See full feature
A perfect gift for Christmas. Choose from a range of wonderful Glasgow scenes.
Allan Richardson is much loved and well known local artist, who can often be seen working on his latest project in the streets of Glasgow. He always takes the time to stop and answer any questions people may have about his work – and usually he has a good story to tell about the buildings he is capturing on canvas. allansart.com
A self taught artist, Allan captures some of Glasgow’s most iconic buildings in his own unique style which makes us all yearn to be there. His art is particularly popular with Glasgow ex-pats and is a great way for them to have their own bit of Glasgow in their home.
As well as the prints, which are signed and dated by the artist, Allan is available for private commissions. Contact Allan directly if you are interested in commissioning your very own unique Glasgow scene or visit his website to purchase one of his Glasgow scene art prints.
Upstairs at De Courcy’s, Cresswell Lane G12
T: 07731 768373
Beautiful handcrafted Christmas Gifts, Decorations and Cards
Welcome to Janet & John – the newest and most exciting platform for Scottish handmade crafts from artists and crafters across Scotland. The gallery and shop, located in the heart of Glasgow’s West End, is the brainchild of John and Janet Turner, a husband and wife team who are passionate about promoting Scottish creativity. www.janetandjohnscotland.com/
This section: Shopping
Filed under: Shopping
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Porcelain by Nancy Smillie
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Houlihan Pharmacy launches Automated Prescription Collection Service.
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Christmas Tech Sale at The Dream Machine
- George Square Christmas Market 2019
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Hotel du Vin 1 Devonshire Christmas Market 2019
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- Christmas Fair Riverside Museum 2019
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow