Glasgow West End Shopping: Nancy Smillie Jewellery Studio
Designer Jewellery Glasgow West End
425 Great Western Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow G4 9JA
Telephone: 0141 334 0055.
Beautiful Gifts for Mother’s Day
You can also order online and arrange for gift wrap and Mother’s Day card to be attached – save you going to the shops if you are self-isolating.
Find that Perfect Piece at Nancy Smillie Jewellery Studio
At the Nancy Smillie Jewellery Studio you’ll find an amazing range of designer jewellery. Whether you’re looking for something elegant or delightfully quirky the choice is amazing with bangles, earrings, pendants, brooches and sharp accessories to suit every taste.
Ayala Bar Statement Pieces
Fabulous Jewellery from Greece
Polish Designer Jewellery
Accessorise With Style
Lift Your Mood – Brighten Your Life
Beautiful Bronze Hand Painted Jewellery
As well as having a beautiful range of jewellery available to buy with an extensive range of bracelets, brooches, bangles, pendants, necklets and earrings – you will also find well as a wonderful range of colourful and stylish accessories.
I Love TheseVintage Style Earrings
Only £12.50 – I have them in three colours
Drop by and browse the selection including beautiful designs from Greece, intricate Israeli jewellery from Talmakeshet with gorgeous and glamorous brooches, rings, necklets and earrings – tailormade for special events. Also Michael Michaud’s imaginative designs, vivid Fair Trade jewellery and amazing Ayala Bar.
Kimonos and Gowns
Exquisite and Dramatic – terrific range of gowns and kimonos back in stock.
You will also recognise some firm favourites from popular ranges at the Nancy Smillie shop. These include Tezer’s bright silver pendants, earrings and bracelets also the intricate Israeli jewellery from Talmakeshet with gorgeous and glamorous brooches, rings, necklets and earrings – tailormade for special events. Also Michael Michaud’s imaginative designs and the very different Mas Tagua.
Many of the ranges are exclusive to Nancy Smillie, the sole outlet in Glasgow, so if you are looking for a special gift you can be sure of finding something very different. Whether you are searching for a present for someone else or looking to indulge yourself a little, you will enjoy browsing in the shop.
Glitter Star Clutch Bag – Perfect for Parties
Alongside the wonderful selection of jewellery there are all sorts of little knick knacks and a range of exciting accessories including fabulous bags, colourful scarves and purses. Exquisite pieces of furniture have been thrown in for good measure.
Every five pence plastic bag purchase is donated to Scottish Huntington’s Association
Buy cards especially deisigned by Nancy Smillie
The location is very convenient for transport on Great Western Road and only a few minutes walk from Kelvinbridge Underground. There are lots of other attractive shops in the vicinity and some super bistros and restaurants nearby.
Nancy Smillie Jewellery Studio
425 Great Western Road
(Nr Kelvinbridge Underground – turn left on Great Western Road) – alight buses at Park Road. G4 9JA
Telephone:0141 334 0055
Also visit: The Nancy Smillie Shop, gifts, home accessories and furniture,
53 Cresswell Lane, G12
Filed under: Best In The West, Designer Jewellery Glasgow, Gifts, Mother's Day Gifts, Mothers' Day, Shopping, Valentine's Day Glasgow 2016, Valentine's Day in Glasgow 2017, Valentines Day Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
2 responses to “Glasgow West End Shopping: Nancy Smillie Jewellery Studio”
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Cottiers Pub Quiz – Cancelled until further notice
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre