Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
1 December, 2019
It’s a wonderful time of the year. Come along and celebrate with the family in Ashton Lane Glasgow G12 8SJ
Ashton Lane (in the heart of Glasgow’s West End, just off Byres Road and next to Hillhead Underground) is being transformed into a magical Winter Wonderland.
Santa and his helpers will be flying in and adults can enjoy Christmas choirs, festive food and pop up bars. You will be able to buy delicious food and pick up gifts at the Festive Market.
Under a canopy of twinkling fairy lights, with Christmas trees lining the lane, Ashton Lane is one of Glasgow’s most magical spots with a host of great bars and restaurants including Grosvenor Cafe, Brel Ubiquitous Chip, Jinty McGuintys Irish Bar, The Gardener, Vodka Wodka and Innis & Gunn Ashton Lane!
Christmas Lights will be switched on at 5 p.m.
Christmas Tree Lights Switch On 5 p.m. Vinicombe Street – across from Ashton Lane
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- St Nicks Christmas Market, QMU, Glasgow Uni
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Christmas Fair Riverside Museum 2019
- George Square Christmas Market 2019
- Wedding Showcase at Cottiers
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019