Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
1 December, 2019
It’s a wonderful time of the year. Come along and celebrate with the family in Ashton Lane Glasgow G12 8SJ
Ashton Lane (in the heart of Glasgow’s West End, just off Byres Road and next to Hillhead Underground) is being transformed into a magical Winter Wonderland.
Santa and his helpers will be flying in and adults can enjoy Christmas choirs, festive food and pop up bars. You will be able to buy delicious food and pick up gifts at the Festive Market.
Under a canopy of twinkling fairy lights, with Christmas trees lining the lane, Ashton Lane is one of Glasgow’s most magical spots with a host of great bars and restaurants including Grosvenor Cafe, Brel Ubiquitous Chip, Jinty McGuintys Irish Bar, The Gardener, Vodka Wodka and Innis & Gunn Ashton Lane!
Christmas Lights will be switched on at 5 p.m.
Christmas Tree Lights Switch On 5 p.m. Vinicombe Street – across from Ashton Lane
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub
- Stars for Starchild – In Memory of Rony Bridges
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Parasite (black and white version announced)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Strand at Glasgow Fllm Festival 2020 – Iceland Northern Shining Lights
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers