Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
1 December, 2019
It’s a wonderful time of the year. Come along and celebrate with the family in Ashton Lane Glasgow G12 8SJ
Ashton Lane (in the heart of Glasgow’s West End, just off Byres Road and next to Hillhead Underground) is being transformed into a magical Winter Wonderland.
Santa and his helpers will be flying in and adults can enjoy Christmas choirs, festive food and pop up bars. You will be able to buy delicious food and pick up gifts at the Festive Market.
Under a canopy of twinkling fairy lights, with Christmas trees lining the lane, Ashton Lane is one of Glasgow’s most magical spots with a host of great bars and restaurants including Grosvenor Cafe, Brel Ubiquitous Chip, Jinty McGuintys Irish Bar, The Gardener, Vodka Wodka and Innis & Gunn Ashton Lane!
Christmas Lights will be switched on at 5 p.m.
Christmas Tree Lights Switch On 5 p.m. Vinicombe Street – across from Ashton Lane
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Americana City Halls, Celtic Connections 2020
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Matchbox Cineclub Cage-a-rama 2020
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- The Cowpat Kickers’ Christmas Party
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2020
- Christmas Play in a Day, for kids Hillhead Library
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Christmas Carousel The Platform