Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
1 December, 2019
It’s a wonderful time of the year. Come along and celebrate with the family in Ashton Lane Glasgow G12 8SJ
Ashton Lane (in the heart of Glasgow’s West End, just off Byres Road and next to Hillhead Underground) is being transformed into a magical Winter Wonderland.
Santa and his helpers will be flying in and adults can enjoy Christmas choirs, festive food and pop up bars. You will be able to buy delicious food and pick up gifts at the Festive Market.
Under a canopy of twinkling fairy lights, with Christmas trees lining the lane, Ashton Lane is one of Glasgow’s most magical spots with a host of great bars and restaurants including Grosvenor Cafe, Brel Ubiquitous Chip, Jinty McGuintys Irish Bar, The Gardener, Vodka Wodka and Innis & Gunn Ashton Lane!
Christmas Lights will be switched on at 5 p.m.
Christmas Tree Lights Switch On 5 p.m. Vinicombe Street – across from Ashton Lane
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Jasmine – Reopening After Lockdown
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- Porcelain by Nancy Smillie
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Houlihan Pharmacy launches Automated Prescription Collection Service.