Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
1 December, 2019
It’s a wonderful time of the year. Come along and celebrate with the family in Ashton Lane Glasgow G12 8SJ
Ashton Lane (in the heart of Glasgow’s West End, just off Byres Road and next to Hillhead Underground) is being transformed into a magical Winter Wonderland.
Santa and his helpers will be flying in and adults can enjoy Christmas choirs, festive food and pop up bars. You will be able to buy delicious food and pick up gifts at the Festive Market.
Under a canopy of twinkling fairy lights, with Christmas trees lining the lane, Ashton Lane is one of Glasgow’s most magical spots with a host of great bars and restaurants including Grosvenor Cafe, Brel Ubiquitous Chip, Jinty McGuintys Irish Bar, The Gardener, Vodka Wodka and Innis & Gunn Ashton Lane!
Christmas Lights will be switched on at 5 p.m.
Christmas Tree Lights Switch On 5 p.m. Vinicombe Street – across from Ashton Lane
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles
- Film Festival Institut Francais
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hand Made Guitars – Glasgow
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online