Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 11am – 3 pm
Annual Christmas Fayre
House for an Art Lover, Bellahouston Park, 10 Dumbreck Rd, Glasagow G41 5BW
Showcasing a range of local festive items and gift ideas. From foodie treats including homemade fudge, jams and chutneys, to handmade jewellery, a whole array of gifts, cards and even works from local artists.
A perfect day out to get you in the festive spirit and pick up some truly unique gifts!
Free event – no ticket required.
Almost 40 stall holders located over 2 levels, plus a pop up lounge for tea, coffee and freshly baked cakes and with a festive film playing!
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub
- Stars for Starchild – In Memory of Rony Bridges
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Parasite (black and white version announced)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Strand at Glasgow Fllm Festival 2020 – Iceland Northern Shining Lights
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Glasgow Film Festival: Luz the Flower of Evil