Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 11am – 3 pm
Annual Christmas Fayre
House for an Art Lover, Bellahouston Park, 10 Dumbreck Rd, Glasagow G41 5BW
Showcasing a range of local festive items and gift ideas. From foodie treats including homemade fudge, jams and chutneys, to handmade jewellery, a whole array of gifts, cards and even works from local artists.
A perfect day out to get you in the festive spirit and pick up some truly unique gifts!
Free event – no ticket required.
Almost 40 stall holders located over 2 levels, plus a pop up lounge for tea, coffee and freshly baked cakes and with a festive film playing!
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- St Nicks Christmas Market, QMU, Glasgow Uni
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Christmas Fair Riverside Museum 2019
- George Square Christmas Market 2019
- Wedding Showcase at Cottiers
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019