Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 11am – 3 pm
Annual Christmas Fayre
House for an Art Lover, Bellahouston Park, 10 Dumbreck Rd, Glasagow G41 5BW
Showcasing a range of local festive items and gift ideas. From foodie treats including homemade fudge, jams and chutneys, to handmade jewellery, a whole array of gifts, cards and even works from local artists.
A perfect day out to get you in the festive spirit and pick up some truly unique gifts!
Free event – no ticket required.
Almost 40 stall holders located over 2 levels, plus a pop up lounge for tea, coffee and freshly baked cakes and with a festive film playing!
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Americana City Halls, Celtic Connections 2020
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Matchbox Cineclub Cage-a-rama 2020
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- The Cowpat Kickers’ Christmas Party
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2020
- Christmas Play in a Day, for kids Hillhead Library
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Christmas Carousel The Platform