Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 11am – 3 pm
Annual Christmas Fayre
House for an Art Lover, Bellahouston Park, 10 Dumbreck Rd, Glasagow G41 5BW
Showcasing a range of local festive items and gift ideas. From foodie treats including homemade fudge, jams and chutneys, to handmade jewellery, a whole array of gifts, cards and even works from local artists.
A perfect day out to get you in the festive spirit and pick up some truly unique gifts!
Free event – no ticket required.
Almost 40 stall holders located over 2 levels, plus a pop up lounge for tea, coffee and freshly baked cakes and with a festive film playing!
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Jasmine – Reopening After Lockdown
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- Porcelain by Nancy Smillie
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Houlihan Pharmacy launches Automated Prescription Collection Service.