Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 11am – 3 pm
Annual Christmas Fayre
House for an Art Lover, Bellahouston Park, 10 Dumbreck Rd, Glasagow G41 5BW
Showcasing a range of local festive items and gift ideas. From foodie treats including homemade fudge, jams and chutneys, to handmade jewellery, a whole array of gifts, cards and even works from local artists.
A perfect day out to get you in the festive spirit and pick up some truly unique gifts!
Free event – no ticket required.
Almost 40 stall holders located over 2 levels, plus a pop up lounge for tea, coffee and freshly baked cakes and with a festive film playing!
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles
- Film Festival Institut Francais
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hand Made Guitars – Glasgow
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online