Cafe with Heart! Waterstones Byres Road, 18 November, 2015
Waterstones 351-355 Byres Road, Glasgow G12
High Blood Pressure – are you at risk?
18 November, 2015 – 7 p.m.
With Prof Rhian Touyz and Prof Mandy MacLean, University of Glasgow
Come and join Prof Rhian Touyz and Prof Mandy MacLean in conversation about High Blood Pressure: “The silent killer, are you at risk?” from 7PM in Waterstones Byres Road cafe on November 18th.
This will be first of a series of FREE very informal conversations to discuss research carried out by Glasgow university into health issues important to the West of Scotland. Informal enquiries: email@example.com
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.