Little Italy Reopens – Bigger and Better than ever, September, 2016
What would Byres Road do without Little Italy? A West End institution where Remo Crolla has been serving up traditional Italian coffee and authentic dishes since 1994.
The popular pizzeria has now been completely redesigned with a much bigger seating area and a new mezzanine level. If you’re a dedicated people watcher then you’ll be happy to know that the high stools at the window overlooking Byres Road have been retained. You’ll also still be able to purchase Little Italy’s excellent coffee, freshly made pizzas and delicious Italian fare to take away. However, be warned – you may now be more tempted to dine in.
You need to see it for yourself.
Pat Byrne, 21 September, 2016.
Little Italy, 205 Byres Rd, Glasgow G12 8TN
This section: Cafes and Bistros, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Italian Restaurants
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Rumman Festival, Cinema CCA and Eid Celebration Project Cafe
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- New Venture by Mother India, Bungalow Cafe To Open Soon
- Shut Up And Write (SUAW), Tuesdays, Siempre Bicycle Cafe, Partick
- The Drugstore Social, Cafe´and Cocktail Bar, Yorkhill, Glasgow
- Little Italy Reopens – Bigger and Better than ever, September, 2016
- Bring You Own Baby, Monday Specials at Siempre Bicycle Cafe, Partick
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
- Syrian Supper Club The Project Cafe Thursday, 7 Apr 2016
- The Rio Cafe has a new look, November, 2015
- Tchai-Ovna House of Tea, Glasgow West End
- Coffee at The Tardis, Botanic Gardens
- Christmas Craft Fair, Rio Cafe, 17 December, 2014