Wee Curry Shop, Buccleuch Street, Glasgow
The Wee Curry Shop first opened in 1997, by Mother India reopened under same management on Friday 16 September, 2022.
To book: Telephone 0141 353 0777 or email
Previously the restaurant had 16 covers but can now cater for 30, however, it has retained its intimate, welcoming and relaxed ambience. As before the menu is very fairly priced and old friends, students and staff from nearby Glasgow School of Art and Royal Scottish Conservatoire will be delighted to learn that the Wee Curry Shop is back once more.
The restaurant is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 5 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 1 p.m. – 9.30 p.m.
and Sunday from 4pm
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Indian Restaurants
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Winter at Secession Bar, Websters
- Paul DiStefano – Magic in the Attic at Cottiers
- Cuba Libre at Cottiers
- Glasgow is gearing up to welcome UCI Cycling World Championships
- Beat 6 – dine out and donate to Beatson Cancer Charity
- ALMEEZAN Takeaway Glasgow
- Peckham’s Comedy Club, Hyndland
- Jamie Mac at The Baby Grand
- The Hellfires at McChuills
- Mother india Christmas Dinner Menu 2022
- Mother India Christmas Menus 2022
- The Wee Curry Shop, Buccleuch Street review by Pat Byrne
- Wee Curry Shop, Buccleuch Street, Glasgow
- Mother India: Wee Curry Shop Reopening
- Kilimanjaro Climb Challenge – Fundraiser Michael & Nico from Eusebi’s
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Mary Irvine: Review of the Sugar Boat Restaurant, Helensburgh
- Eusebi Afternoon Tea – Charity Fundraiser