BBC Good Food Show Scotland 4 – 6 November, 2016
BBC Good Food Show, coming to Scotland on 4th-6th November at Glasgow SECC.
SECC, Exhibition Way, Glasgow G3 8YW
From Friday 4 – Sunday 6 November.
Doors will be open from 9am – 6pm every day.
For a seasonal celebration of Scotland’s finest food! Take a seat in front of a host of Britain’s most popular chefs, whilst soaking up the exciting Supertheatre environment. Learn top tips and hear about prized recipes straight from the mouths of experts. Paul Hollywood, John Torrode and Tom Kerridge are just a few of the experts who wil be commanding audience attention in this 1800 seater Supertheatre. An interactive interview stage also promises to draw crowds and create highly entertaining conversation, particularly by the more curious, budding chefs.
Over 100 culinary exhibitors will be present in the SEC. Here, visitors have a chance to shop for local produce, enjoy taste testing and learn tricks and tips courtesy of live demonstrations by the exhibitors themselves.
Opt for the VIP Package and experience the entire event as only royalty would. Receive prime seating in a Supertheatre session of your choice, access to the VIP lounge hosting talks, demos and tastings, warm drinks, snacks, VIP bathrooms and parking, recipe book, goody bag and more!
If you are one for fine dining, then you’ll be in your element at the Pop-up Restaurants presented in association with the Glasgow Restaurant Association. New this year, you can also enjoy the Finnieston Pop Up Boutique Bar where you can taste a boutique menu with six specialist drinks.
Standard ticket prices start at £19.50. Book your tickets online today.
Ticket promo code:
When buying tickets it will ask at the top of the page ‘If you have a promo code please enter here:’
Enter the code MVI15 and get 15% reduction on your ticket.
*15% discount valid on Adult/Over 65s advance Super tickets only. Not valid on VIP or with any other offer. Ends midnight 06/11/16. Standard Supertheatre seat included with all advance Super tickets, subject to availability. Upgrade to Gold seat for £3 extra. A £1.95 fulfilment fee applies per advance booking.
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT
- Drive My Car, GFT
- Petite Maman, GFT
- Eye of the Storm, GFT plus Q and with Anthony Baxter
- Rebel Dykes, GFT
- Preview: Belle plus Q and A with Mamoru Hosoda
- The House of Gucci GFT
- Comfort and Joy, Screening at Arlington Baths
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- Glasgow Print Studio – Members’ Christmas Show 2021
- Oh Aye It Is!
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Glasgow Madrigirls – A Star is Bright as Day
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!