BBC Good Food Show Scotland 4 – 6 November, 2016
BBC Good Food Show, coming to Scotland on 4th-6th November at Glasgow SECC.
SECC, Exhibition Way, Glasgow G3 8YW
From Friday 4 – Sunday 6 November.
Doors will be open from 9am – 6pm every day.
For a seasonal celebration of Scotland’s finest food! Take a seat in front of a host of Britain’s most popular chefs, whilst soaking up the exciting Supertheatre environment. Learn top tips and hear about prized recipes straight from the mouths of experts. Paul Hollywood, John Torrode and Tom Kerridge are just a few of the experts who wil be commanding audience attention in this 1800 seater Supertheatre. An interactive interview stage also promises to draw crowds and create highly entertaining conversation, particularly by the more curious, budding chefs.
Over 100 culinary exhibitors will be present in the SEC. Here, visitors have a chance to shop for local produce, enjoy taste testing and learn tricks and tips courtesy of live demonstrations by the exhibitors themselves.
Opt for the VIP Package and experience the entire event as only royalty would. Receive prime seating in a Supertheatre session of your choice, access to the VIP lounge hosting talks, demos and tastings, warm drinks, snacks, VIP bathrooms and parking, recipe book, goody bag and more!
If you are one for fine dining, then you’ll be in your element at the Pop-up Restaurants presented in association with the Glasgow Restaurant Association. New this year, you can also enjoy the Finnieston Pop Up Boutique Bar where you can taste a boutique menu with six specialist drinks.
Standard ticket prices start at £19.50. Book your tickets online today.
Ticket promo code:
When buying tickets it will ask at the top of the page ‘If you have a promo code please enter here:’
Enter the code MVI15 and get 15% reduction on your ticket.
*15% discount valid on Adult/Over 65s advance Super tickets only. Not valid on VIP or with any other offer. Ends midnight 06/11/16. Standard Supertheatre seat included with all advance Super tickets, subject to availability. Upgrade to Gold seat for £3 extra. A £1.95 fulfilment fee applies per advance booking.
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Record Store Day – Love Music Glasgow
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Alice – Watch Online GFT
- The Traitor Glasgow Film Theatre Online
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Payback Claire MacLeary
- Her Century – National Library of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Cottiers – Book a Table or order Delivery
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism