Tandem at The Tron
Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 February, 2019
After selling out their first night on Tuesday 5th February, Tandem Writing Collective are now bringing the show back.
After three years of putting on pub theatre events, their nights of short new theatre and live music are now part of the Tron Theatre 2019 programme!
A further event will take place on TUESDAY 4TH JUNE, 2019 for exciting scratch theatre pieces and live music.
The first event will be co-directed by Braw Fox Theatre’s Amy McKenzie and Jo Rush. Cast and plays to be announced soon.
Established and produced by playwrights, Amy Hawes, Jennifer Adam and Mhairi Quinn, Tandem features tasters of topical new scripts by the three writers, performed script in hand by the best local actors and featuring talented new directors. With a string of successful events spanning 2 years, Tandem comes to the Tron with their celebrated bold new writing and eclectic live music in a relaxed pub environment.
Last seen at Edinburgh’s Formation Festival at Assembly Roxy in July and at Glasgow’s Wee Dram in November, the girls are back with six brand new plays that they have created and critiqued together.
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Opening Time – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Publishing Scotland Fiction Showcase
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- Denise Mina, Creative Conversations
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- Scottish Ensemble Common Sound at Cottiers
- Artie’s Halloween Singing Kettle at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- Atlantic Slavery Glasgow ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Dora Wright
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor