Something Good Will Always Happen – Graham Fulton
Saturday, 27 October, 2018, 7.30 p.m.
The Project Cafe
An Invite to The Launch of poet, Graham Fulton’s ‘Something Good Will Always Happen’ published By Penniless Press and Flesh And Stone: ‘A Poem Of Kilmartin Glen And Loch Craignish’ published By Controlled Explosion Press.
134 RENFREW STREET, GLASGOW.
BYOB (£3 corkage), and tea/coffee is also available before the reading begins.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- The Scribbler’s Union – Vol.1 Book Launch (2 Nights!)
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hannah Lavery Creative Conversations
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: A Year to Remember – or forget..
- Book Launch: Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson
- Damian Barr, Creative Conversations