Something Good Will Always Happen – Graham Fulton
Saturday, 27 October, 2018, 7.30 p.m.
The Project Cafe
An Invite to The Launch of poet, Graham Fulton’s ‘Something Good Will Always Happen’ published By Penniless Press and Flesh And Stone: ‘A Poem Of Kilmartin Glen And Loch Craignish’ published By Controlled Explosion Press.
134 RENFREW STREET, GLASGOW.
BYOB (£3 corkage), and tea/coffee is also available before the reading begins.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Mary Irvine’s blog: West Dunbartonshire Book Week November 2019
- Making Her Mark Launch Event
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- The Big Talk, Men and Mental Health at The Ice Box
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire