Something Good Will Always Happen – Graham Fulton
Saturday, 27 October, 2018, 7.30 p.m.
The Project Cafe
An Invite to The Launch of poet, Graham Fulton’s ‘Something Good Will Always Happen’ published By Penniless Press and Flesh And Stone: ‘A Poem Of Kilmartin Glen And Loch Craignish’ published By Controlled Explosion Press.
134 RENFREW STREET, GLASGOW.
BYOB (£3 corkage), and tea/coffee is also available before the reading begins.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Creative Conversations: Robert Alan Jamieson – Shetlandic Poet and Translator
- Sloot – it’s Oot!!! – Book Launch with Ian Macpherson
- Glasgow’s Welcome University of Glasgow
- Bearing Witness: the state of journalism and press freedom across the globe
- James McCune Smith Memorial Lecture Black History Month 2019 University of Glasgow
- Black Abolitionists in Scotland, Black History Month 2019
- PURGATORY Dante’s Divine Trilogy Part Two by Alasdair Gray
- Creative Conversations Sara Sheridan
- Professor J. Edward Chamberlin National Poetry Day University of Glasgow
- Poets Tony Walsh and Stephen James Smith at Cottiers
- LUX Scotland presents: where did we land Fi Dem 1 and 11