Vintage Bus Fayre Glasgow
Saturday, 21st October, 2018 – 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Buchanan Street Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NW
Take a trip down memory lane at the first Vintage Bus Fayre on Sunday 21st October. Buchanan Bus Station will be transformed as an array of buses dating from the 1960’s right through to the 2000’s will be on show.
For the first time, you can get up close and personal with vintage models which used to be seen through the streets of the city and beyond. Models on display, courtesy of Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust, will include a Leyland Titan; more commonly known as ‘a Wee L’, a Leyland Leopard, and a Bristol Lodekka. You’ll be able to hop off and on each whilst reminiscing about the good old days.
There will also be a collection of stalls giving you the chance to view bus memorabilia and the ever so popular model buses.
Perfect for the generations who are familiar with the vintage models as well as a great day out for the kids, it’s a day the whole family can enjoy!
The fayre is free and will run 10-4pm on Sunday 21st October at Buchanan Bus Station.
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Record Store Day – Love Music Glasgow
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Alice – Watch Online GFT
- The Traitor Glasgow Film Theatre Online
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Payback Claire MacLeary
- Her Century – National Library of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11