Ohh to be a writer! The bar stool philosopher
Hemingway, F Scott Fitzgerald, Jack Kerouac. Ohhhhh to be a writer – such fun. Here’s me, for example, being amusing in a feature for a weekend magazine, or me working my immersive magic on page 354 of my novel, or me being asked by the literary critic of The Observer what makes me tick, makes me so amusing, made me grow up so clever?
Click, click, click I’m composing another deeply felt and emotionally charged verse; a little relief from my well paid commissions.
Dear reader it’s a burden to be so talented and have such high expectations forced upon me. Bear it I must though, for your amusement and entertainment.
Cheerio – must get back to the creative grind.
Bar stool philosopher
This section: Bar Stool Philosopher
Filed under: Bar Stool Philosopher
- Barstool philosopher: media bias cannot be avoided so don’t try to hide it
- The idea of Scots having to ask permission to be independent is frankly ludicrous.
- How to fix a dripping, screaming mixer tap
- Bar Stool Philosopher Looks back at 2016
- The Bar Stool Philosopher Is Seeking The Right Photo
- Bar Stool Philosopher: It’s Time To Grow Up And Leave Home
- Bar Stool Philosopher says, there’s no Whooping craze
- Bar stool philosopher: Songwriting for people who will never have a hit
- The Bar stool philosopher get’s anxious about Scottish Independence
- Ohh to be a writer! The bar stool philosopher
- The Bar Stool Philosopher: Structured inequality, statistics and the individual