Night Vision Poetry Book Launch, Scotia Bar, Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Night Vision Poetry Book Launch
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
7:30pm – 10:30pm
Yes it’s finally here people.. my long awaited book launch..
Inviting you to attend the launch of my new book
Night Vision Poetry –
My first collection of urban poems and illustrations (all by my own fair hand).
I will be reading excerpts from the book on the night and signing copies for sale at the end.
There will be light refreshments (sandwiches etc) and a special surprise too..
Please do come along and help support a struggling artist on her attempts to escape the ghetto..
A percentage from each book sold will be donated to Glasgow City Mission homeless charity.
Please book early early to ensure a seat.
Scotia, 112 Stockwell St, Glasgow G1 4LW
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Creative Conversations Zoom Event Will Harris
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DANCING ANIMAL poem by Brian Whittingham
- Creative Conversations – Dean Atta Virtual Format Monday 20 April, 2020
- Future Stories – Scottish Book Trust
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson