Last Monday at Waterstones, Monday 24 April, Waterstones Sauchiehall St
It’s THE FIRST Last Monday at Waterstones! New venue, new catchment area, new blood, new time to start the evening – 7pm. Top floor in the cafe/bar.
Rab Wilson – award winning poet, Scots language champion, journalist with The National and notorious whistle-blower is the headliner.
First hour is open mic so what are you waiting for?
Robin Cairns comperes.
153 – 157 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3EW
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Modren Makars Launch Event
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell and Nataliya Deleva
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Creative Conversations: Michael Pederson
- Aye Write: The Kavya Prize
- Aye Write: Graeme Thomson with John Dingwall
- Aye Write: Beyond the Swelkie
- CARLA Book Launch at tell it slant
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley
- Aye Write 2022: Scotland’s future. Gerry Hassan, Joyce McMillan & Prof Tanja Bueltmann chaired by Simon Barrow
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- Aye Write 2022: Introducing Debut Authors
- Aye Write: Douglas Bruton introduces…Kenny Boyle, Claire Alexander, Adrian Keefe and Charlie Roy
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell Introduces… Kirsty Capes, Louise Nealon and Emily Edwards
- Aye Write: Matthew Keeley Introduces… Liam Konemann, Julie Owen Moylan and James Cahill
- Scottish Writers Centre Speakeasy New Voices
- Aye Write: Ambrose Parry – A Corruption of Blood
- Aye Write: Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces Sukh Ojla, Claire Kohda and Ryan O’Connor