International Women’s Day 2020 Gathering and March Glasgow
Sunday 8 March, 2020 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
La Pasionaria Custom House Quay, Clyde Street, Glasgow
Rousing march with street theatre, music, and an open mic.
The march will head through Glasgow City Centre to Buchanan Street Steps.
The event is initiated by the Outreach Workers of Industrial Workers of the World, but all are welcome!
La Pasionaria is next to Glasgow Bridge, opposite the Custom House on Clyde Street. This is an inclusive event for all women and allies. Bring instruments, banners, voices, drums.
This section: International Womens Day
Filed under: International Womens Day
- Literary Legends Book Stall – International Women’s Week
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Women Make Film
- International Women’s Day Glasgow 2020 – Bike for Good
- International Women’s Day 2020 Gathering and March Glasgow
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- International Women’s Day – #EachforEqual: What Difference Does a Decade Make?
- Celebrating women artists at Nancy Smillie
- International Womens Day The Blue Arrow
- Women’s Suffrage Exhibition, Govanhill Baths
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi
- International Women’s Day Glasgow – Quiz
- Sisters and Seamonsters – Chiara Berardelli