Bob Law: books and some photographs
I’m the author of two books on Kindle bookstore. Autohighography, £1:14 pence digital, which is a comedy novel about the great outdoors and takes place in Glasgow, Scotland, then Europe but is centered around shifting relationships in an outdoor club set against a backdrop of mountains, bothies, Scottish islands and backpacking trips abroad. Part love story, part autobiography, part travel guide, you don’t need to be an outdoor enthusiast to enjoy it. This book also has deeper levels of meaning within its pages yet is easy to read and understand as a surface story.
Buy on Amazon – Autohighography A Tale of Summits and Sinners
My second book is A Walking and Cycling Guide around the River Clyde and the Firth of Clyde £2:39 pence, which has over 80 routes described and has 146 original colour photographs on a journey down the Clyde from New Lanark to Girvan including the islands in the Firth.
My third book comes out shortly which is’ A Guide to Glasgow Outdoors‘. Over 70 walks and cycle rides. City parks, riverside walks, hills and gorges around the greater Glasgow area with over 150 original colour photos. Price still to be set but will be similar money to River Clyde Book.
I take photographs of mountains,nature, people and places and try to see the world in a different light. Don’t have any choice really as I’ve always viewed the world in my own individual manner and would find it hard to change.
Here’s some of my photos taken in the last few years.
This section: Bob Law: photographer, walker and writer
Filed under: Bob Law: photographer, walker and writer
- Bob Law’s Blog: An Unusual Cross Country Ski Day in Glasgow
- Bob Law’s Blog: North Berwick to Gullane Walk – The Sunshine Coast
- Bob Law’s Blog: Old Kilpatrick. Lusset Glen to Bowling Walk
- Bob Law’s Blog: Walking and Photography Old Kilpatrick and Goldenhill
- Bob Law’s Blog: Evening Escapades
- Bob Law: Walks and Photography – Kilpatrick Hills balcony trails
- Bob Law’s Blog: Glennifer Braes Walks
- Bob Law: Gardens of Eden
- Bob Law: Walks and Photography – Scotland has some colourful birds
- Bob Law: Walks in Glasgow – Anniesland and Knightswood
- Bob Law’s Blog: Glasgow’s Quieter Parks
- Bob Law: North Pollok Walk, Glasgow
- Bob Law: Blog – Make The Most of Autumn in Glasgow
- Bob Law’s Blog: Rouken Glen – A Park For All Seasons
- Dumbarton to Balloch along the River Leven
- Bob Law’s Blog: Lockdown – Nature in Glasgow
- Bob Law’s Blog: Scotland – Walking and Photography Lunderston Bay To Kip Marina
- Bob Law’s blog: The Changing Face of Glasgow
- Bob Law: Scotland Photography – Mirror Images
- Bob Law’s Blog, walking and photography: English Lake District