Bob Law: books and some photographs
I’m the author of two books on Kindle bookstore. Autohighography, £1:14 pence digital, which is a comedy novel about the great outdoors and takes place in Glasgow, Scotland, then Europe but is centered around shifting relationships in an outdoor club set against a backdrop of mountains, bothies, Scottish islands and backpacking trips abroad. Part love story, part autobiography, part travel guide, you don’t need to be an outdoor enthusiast to enjoy it. This book also has deeper levels of meaning within its pages yet is easy to read and understand as a surface story.
Buy on Amazon – Autohighography A Tale of Summits and Sinners
My second book is A Walking and Cycling Guide around the River Clyde and the Firth of Clyde £2:39 pence, which has over 80 routes described and has 146 original colour photographs on a journey down the Clyde from New Lanark to Girvan including the islands in the Firth.
My third book comes out shortly which is’ A Guide to Glasgow Outdoors‘. Over 70 walks and cycle rides. City parks, riverside walks, hills and gorges around the greater Glasgow area with over 150 original colour photos. Price still to be set but will be similar money to River Clyde Book.
I take photographs of mountains,nature, people and places and try to see the world in a different light. Don’t have any choice really as I’ve always viewed the world in my own individual manner and would find it hard to change.
Here’s some of my photos taken in the last few years.
This section: Bob Law: photographer, walker and writer
Filed under: Bob Law: photographer, walker and writer
- Balloch Country Park, Loch Lomond – Bob Law: Walks and Photography
- Bob Law: A Cycling Trip Around West Lothian
- Bob Law’s Blog: Musselburgh, walking and photography
- Bob Law’s Blog: Ayr Beach – walking and photography
- Bob Law Photography and Walking in Scotland: The John Muir Way
- Bob Law: a selection of photos taken around Glasgow city
- Bob Law: The Pentlands Gallery
- Bob Law Photography: Winter in Scotland, Cnoc Coinnich Day Out
- Bob Law’s photography: The Colours of Autumn in Scotland
- Bob Law’s outdoor blog Scotland: Corra Linn Waterfalls and New Lanark
- Bob Law Blog: Kayaking on Loch Ard
- Bob Law: A Celebration of Spring in Scotland – May, 2017
- Bob Law: Torridon – Collecting Corbetts in the Scottish Mountains
- Bob Law blog and photography: Edinburgh Lights at Christmas
- Bob Law’s Blog: Walking around Burntisland,The Binn, Kinghorn and Firth of Forth
- Bob Law’s Blog: Autumn Colours in Glasgow’s West End
- Bob Law’s blog: A Trip to Gourock and Dunoon
- Bob Law: River Falloch and Loch Lomond, Photography and Kayaking
- Bob Law: Portencross – walking, cycling and photographs
- Bob Law’s Blog and photography: The Magic of Bute and Rothesay