Bob Law: books and some photographs
I’m the author of two books on Kindle bookstore. Autohighography, £1:14 pence digital, which is a comedy novel about the great outdoors and takes place in Glasgow, Scotland, then Europe but is centered around shifting relationships in an outdoor club set against a backdrop of mountains, bothies, Scottish islands and backpacking trips abroad. Part love story, part autobiography, part travel guide, you don’t need to be an outdoor enthusiast to enjoy it. This book also has deeper levels of meaning within its pages yet is easy to read and understand as a surface story.
Buy on Amazon – Autohighography A Tale of Summits and Sinners
My second book is A Walking and Cycling Guide around the River Clyde and the Firth of Clyde £2:39 pence, which has over 80 routes described and has 146 original colour photographs on a journey down the Clyde from New Lanark to Girvan including the islands in the Firth.
My third book comes out shortly which is’ A Guide to Glasgow Outdoors‘. Over 70 walks and cycle rides. City parks, riverside walks, hills and gorges around the greater Glasgow area with over 150 original colour photos. Price still to be set but will be similar money to River Clyde Book.
I take photographs of mountains,nature, people and places and try to see the world in a different light. Don’t have any choice really as I’ve always viewed the world in my own individual manner and would find it hard to change.
Here’s some of my photos taken in the last few years.
This section: Bob Law: photographer, walker and writer
Filed under: Bob Law: photographer, walker and writer
- Bob Law: Walk and Photography – Greenock and Gourock Circular
- Bob Law’s Blog: The Knock: A Small Hill Above Largs
- Bob Law’s Blog: Photography and Walks – David Livingstone Centre and River Clyde Walk
- Bob Law’s Walks and Photography: Silverburn to Barrhead
- Bob Law’s Blog: Cuningar Loop and The River Clyde Walkway.
- Bob Law’s Blog: Crookston Castle and Pollok – walking and photography
- Bob Law: The Beauty of Renfrewshire
- Bob Law’s Blog: Isle of Bute – walking and cycling
- Bob Law’s Blog: A Cold Snap
- Bob Law’s Blog: An Appreciation of Autumn
- Bob Law’s Blog: Wood Carving Artworks
- Bob Law’s Blog: The Wonders of Arran
- Bob Law’s Blog: Glamaig, Isle of Skye
- A Walk Around Edinburgh Castle
- Bob Law: The Beauty of Holyrood Park in Edinburgh
- The Beauty of Edinburgh in Spring
- Bob Law: The Other Ridge on Arran
- The Changing Face of Glasgow in 2022
- Bob Law’s Blog: Glasgow City Centre at Night
- Bob Law’s Blog: An Unusual Cross Country Ski Day in Glasgow