Wedding Fairs and Events Scotland
8 March, 2015 12 – 4 p.m.
Rosslea Hall Hotel
It is free entry to all with canapes and fizz being served.
Special offers available on the day
We have lots going on, suppliers from all aspects of a special day including the Motown Brothers, Claan an drumma
Set in the picturesque village of Rhu overlooking the Firth of Clyde, The Rosslea Hall is the best Loch Lomond wedding venue. Offering you a choice of both traditional elegance and modern facilities in the perfect Scottish wedding venue.
Rosslea Hall Hotel, Ferry Road, Rhu,
Helensburgh G84 8NF
Wedding Open Day - Edinburgh Castle
Sunday 22nd March 2015
If you are looking for the ultimate romantic location for your wedding, why not come along to the Wedding Open Day on Sunday 22nd March?
The event is taking place from 11.00am to 4.00pm and will showcase the four beautiful venues on offer, including St Margaret's Chapel, the oldest building in Edinburgh, and the elegant Queen Anne Room, situated in the heart of the castle.
Edinburgh, EH1 2NG
24 Gairbraid Ave, Glasgow G20 8YE
Scotland's Exclusive Wedding Event
Scotland's National Stadium on
4 & 5 April 2015
Radisson BLU Hotel Glasgow
Luxe Wedding Shows
Sunday 19th April, 2015 – 11.30am - 4pm
Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow,
301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
Pollok House Wedding Open Day
Sunday 29th March | 12pm - 4pm
Come along and see these stunning National Trust for Scotland venues dressed for a wedding, and meet our friendly, knowledgeable team and specially selected suppliers to discuss your dream day. For more details visit nts.org.uk/weddings
A grand country house near Glasgow city centre, Pollok House is Scotland’s answer to Downton Abbey and gives a real taste of upstairs/downstairs life in the 1930s.
2060 Pollokshaws Road
Glasgow, G43 1AT
National Trust for Scotland Wedding Open Days
Hill of Tarvit Mansion, Saturday 14 March, 12-4pm
Leith Hall, Sunday 15 March, 12-4pm
Kellie Castle, Sunday 15 March, 12-4pm
Brodie Castle, Sunday 22 March, 12-4pm
Culzean Castle, Sunday 22 March, 12-4pm
Fyvie Castle, Sunday 22 March, 12-4pm
Drum Castle, Sunday 12 April, 12-4pm
Full details NTS Website
Understanding the importance of your day being unique & personal to you their dedicated wedding planner will provide a bespoke, tailor-made event, with personal service every step of the way, to ensure your special day is perfect. Enquire into further details from their wedding co-ordinator the day of the exhibition.
Parkville Wedding Open Day
The Parkville Hotels Wedding and Band showcase Open Day Sunday 12th April 2015 12pm - 3pm with free entry.
Enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz while you browse our award winning exhibitors
Castle Rooms Wedding Fayre
Enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz while you browse our award winning exhibitors 12pm-4pm and its free entry.
Lodge Wedding Show Loch Lomond
The Lodge Hotel’s next Wedding Show on Loch Lomond will be held on Sunday 13th September 2015, from 12 noon until 4pm.
Meet with over 25 wedding suppliers, speak to expert in-house wedding co-ordinators, and relax with a glass of Cava at our bridal fashion show.
Book on the day of the Wedding Show with full deposit and the Lodge On Loch Lomond hotel will give you that nights Bed & Breakfast complimentary!
For more details, contact the hotel on 01436 860 201 or email email@example.com
11:30am - 4.30pm
Got engaged? Need some expert help?
Then this is the wedding event that you should be attending in the Edinburgh area!
The chance to organise your wedding and have a fun day out at the same time!
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Weddings, Weddings Glasgow
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Cottiers Black Friday Christmas Ceilidh
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Celebrate Solstice at North Kelvin Meadow
- The Rio Reunion Party, Glasgow
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas Fair, Duntocher Village Hall
- Spangled Cabaret, Queen Margarets Union
- French Film Festival, GFT, Glasgow, November – December, 2017
- Theatre Royal Celebrates 150th Birthday
- Ten Writers Telling Lies, Book Week Scotland, Airdrie Library, 28 November, 2017
- UKJF: Menashe (special preview screening), CCA, Glasgow
- Santa Dash Glasgow, 10 December, 2017
- Glasgow Style Mile Carnival
- Being Human Fest Postcard poetry: Philip Hobsbaum’s inclusive writers’ groups 23 November, 2017
- Queen Margaret Drive, GCC Walking and Cycling Workshop and Consultation
- Scottish Youth Film Festival Awards Ceremony 2017 Kelvin Hall
- Argentine Film Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow, 30 October – 20 November, 2017
- CinemaAttic Focus on Cuba: Short Films from the EICTV Film School, CCA