Woodlands Community Neighbourhood Food Service
Woodlands Community are working in partnership with Maryhill Community Central Halls, Queens Cross Housing Association and Flourish House to offer a shared community response to the Covid-19 crisis. Working together to share expertise, staff and resources including kitchen facilities and transport.
Now offering a FREE weekly food delivery service, with freshly cooked meals that are frozen and then delivered to your home.
These are delivered to local people who are vulnerable, self-isolating or otherwise in need of support.
Woodlands, Cowcaddens, Woodside, Firhill, Queens Cross, Wester Common, Hamiltonhill and Possilpark.
Including dietary needs, number of meals and delivery
For people living in Woodlands you can contact by phoning
07733 667102 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, please call
Queens Cross Housing Association on 0808 143 2002 or
Maryhill Community Central Halls on 07875 862552 or 07706 921992
This section: Coronavirus, Woodlands Community Garden
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Glasgow Walk: Maryhill, The Venice of the North by Ian R. Mitchell
- Mary Irvine: What Did You Do In Lockdown 2020?
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Dumbarton to Balloch along the River Leven
- Alice – Watch Online GFT
- The Traitor Glasgow Film Theatre Online
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Cottiers – Book a Table or order Delivery
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway