Woodlands Community Neighbourhood Food Service
Woodlands Community are working in partnership with Maryhill Community Central Halls, Queens Cross Housing Association and Flourish House to offer a shared community response to the Covid-19 crisis. Working together to share expertise, staff and resources including kitchen facilities and transport.
Now offering a FREE weekly food delivery service, with freshly cooked meals that are frozen and then delivered to your home.
These are delivered to local people who are vulnerable, self-isolating or otherwise in need of support.
Woodlands, Cowcaddens, Woodside, Firhill, Queens Cross, Wester Common, Hamiltonhill and Possilpark.
Including dietary needs, number of meals and delivery
For people living in Woodlands you can contact by phoning
07733 667102 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, please call
Queens Cross Housing Association on 0808 143 2002 or
Maryhill Community Central Halls on 07875 862552 or 07706 921992
This section: Coronavirus, Woodlands Community Garden
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- COP26: A Radical Act of Love, Arborescence
- Glasgow: Global Day of Action for Climate Justice
- Anti Racist Group Woodlands Community
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- It’s Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Woodlands Community Climate Change Summit
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Women of Woodlands Support Group
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Wellbeing Walks Woodlands Community Glasgow
- Slow Nature Walk, Woodlands Community
- Composting and food waste reduction workshop
- Little Garden Baby Group – Woodlands Community
- Woodlands Anti Racist Community Library Launch
- Woodlands Climate Action 2021 Coffee Chats – COP26 and Local Climate Action
- Slow Nature – Woodlands Community Booklet Launch
- Introduction to Birding With Scott Rogers (V)