Woodlands Community Neighbourhood Food Service
Woodlands Community are working in partnership with Maryhill Community Central Halls, Queens Cross Housing Association and Flourish House to offer a shared community response to the Covid-19 crisis. Working together to share expertise, staff and resources including kitchen facilities and transport.
Now offering a FREE weekly food delivery service, with freshly cooked meals that are frozen and then delivered to your home.
These are delivered to local people who are vulnerable, self-isolating or otherwise in need of support.
Woodlands, Cowcaddens, Woodside, Firhill, Queens Cross, Wester Common, Hamiltonhill and Possilpark.
Including dietary needs, number of meals and delivery
For people living in Woodlands you can contact by phoning
07733 667102 or emailing email@example.com
Otherwise, please call
Queens Cross Housing Association on 0808 143 2002 or
Maryhill Community Central Halls on 07875 862552 or 07706 921992
This section: Coronavirus, Woodlands Community Garden
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Corona Virus Stew – poem by Leela Soma
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Woodlands Community – Wildlife Friendly Front Gardens
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Cottiers: At Home Bottle Shop and Takeaway
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- Woodlands Community Neighbourhood Food Service
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion