Woodlands Community Neighbourhood Food Service
Woodlands Community are working in partnership with Maryhill Community Central Halls, Queens Cross Housing Association and Flourish House to offer a shared community response to the Covid-19 crisis. Working together to share expertise, staff and resources including kitchen facilities and transport.
Now offering a FREE weekly food delivery service, with freshly cooked meals that are frozen and then delivered to your home.
These are delivered to local people who are vulnerable, self-isolating or otherwise in need of support.
Woodlands, Cowcaddens, Woodside, Firhill, Queens Cross, Wester Common, Hamiltonhill and Possilpark.
Including dietary needs, number of meals and delivery
For people living in Woodlands you can contact by phoning
07733 667102 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, please call
Queens Cross Housing Association on 0808 143 2002 or
Maryhill Community Central Halls on 07875 862552 or 07706 921992
This section: Coronavirus, Woodlands Community Garden
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Creative Conversations: Nicholson Baker
- Creative Conversations: Andrew O’Hagan
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Woodlands Community Family Cycling Bike Seat and Trailer Taster
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh
- Celebrating Ten Years of Woodlands Community Garden
- Edinburgh Book Festival James Tait Black Prizes
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Take One Action 2020