Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
Is nature calling to you?
Nature and meditation in a time of change.
As our usual routines are disrupted, many are finding themselves reflecting on life. Perhaps you have found yourself questioning those usual routines or other aspects of your life which were so shaped by the culture you were born into. Maybe underneath those thoughts urging you to get things done and achieve things, there is another voice encouraging you to slow down.
Perhaps, on some level, you are drawn to nature as you reflect on your life. Could it be that some of the clarity that we are looking for lies there?
Steven Harper, wilderness therapist, says: “If you are willing to be still and open enough to listen, nature itself will teach you.”
Whether you go a daily walk or are currently housebound, you can begin to reconnect with the natural world, our true on how to still ourselves and be open to receiving nature’s peace, healing and wisdom.
Judy Jamieson is a psychotherapist and meditation teacher with a passion for nature connection, mindfulness & compassion-based approaches.
“You didn’t come into this world. You came out of it, like a wave from the ocean. You are not a stranger here”.
~ Alan Watts
“Set aside the learned ways of perceiving the world (e.g as dead matter for your use) and see if you can receive again your actual perception of the world, as a community of beings to whom you are meaningfully related”
~ Erazim Kohak
Meeting ID: 890 1024 2404
Or call in on: 0131 460 1196
Woodlands Community Garden 91 – 101 West Princes Street G4 9BY
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT
- Drive My Car, GFT
- Petite Maman, GFT
- Eye of the Storm, GFT plus Q and with Anthony Baxter
- Rebel Dykes, GFT
- Preview: Belle plus Q and A with Mamoru Hosoda
- The House of Gucci GFT
- Comfort and Joy, Screening at Arlington Baths
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- Glasgow Print Studio – Members’ Christmas Show 2021
- Oh Aye It Is!
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Glasgow Madrigirls – A Star is Bright as Day
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!