Woodlands Community Gardens, Big Lunch for Jo Cox, Sunday, 18 June, 2017
Woodlands Community Garden’s
Sunday 18th June, 2017
12.30 – 2.30 pm
Bring a vegetarian dish and/or cakes to share
Enjoy a midsummer feast in the beautiful surroundings of Woodlands Community Garden.
Celebrate the diversity of our community with food from around the globe.
Our big lunch is part of the Great Get Together, one of over 111,000 community events taking place across the UK to mark the first anniversary of the murder of Jo Cox MP.
“We are far more united and have far more in common than that which divides us.” (Jo Cox first speech to Parliament)
Its also part of Glasgow West End Festival.
Free event, though donations on the day welcomed.
We look forward to seeing you then.
Our Big Lunch is followed by our monthly Don’t Waste Woodlands Community Clean Up from 2-4pm, so stick around for that if you can.
91-111 West Princes Street,
Glasgow G4 9BY
- Trees v Capitalism by Maggie Kelly at Woodland Community Workspace
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- The Thursday Show at The Stand, West End Festival 2019
- A Stab in the Dark : Murder on Byres Road West End Festival 2019
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Paintings on Railings West End Festival
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019
- Advocating for a Basic Income – West End Festival
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- SambaYaBamba & Friends West End Festival 2019
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Last Tango In Little Titwood West End Festival