Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Women and Arts Class with Linda Jackson
Women and Art Class
University of Strathclyde
Tuesday 7th October, 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Who is still afraid of Virginia Woolf.
Dr Linda Jackson tutoring new class on Women and the Arts, Women and ‘home’ and ‘the rest!’.
‘Join us for thoughts, fun and exchanges. Some of Woolf’s work will be used as a starting point.
Contact: Telephone 0141 548 2116.
Watch video by Harry Enfield and be inspired to come to a new class
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Makar to Makar, Jackie Kay with Imtiaz Dharker and Suzanne Bonnar
- Life is too short online readings and recorded performances
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Creative Conversations Zoom Event Will Harris
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DANCING ANIMAL poem by Brian Whittingham
- Creative Conversations – Dean Atta Virtual Format Monday 20 April, 2020
- Future Stories – Scottish Book Trust
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock