VIP, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall Saturday 13 and Sun 14 September, 2014
Biggest selection of vinyl records, CDs and music memorabilia
Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
Saturday 13 and Sun 14 September
After a great fair at Birmingham NIA, on Saturday, we return to Glasgow this Saturday and Sunday 13th & 14th September. Back at the ROYAL CONCERT HALL!
Building work at the venue has placed the event ‘on hold’ for 2 years and this is a welcome return for music fans in Northern Britain. Visitors will be able to browse through, and buy from, the biggest selection of vinyl records, CDs and music memorabilia ever assembled in Scotland.
ALL TABLES SOLD OUT AND You will be rubbing shoulders with visitors from all over Scotland and the UK and buyers flying in from as far away as Russia, USA, Europe, Japan and Australia.
Admission details –
£3, 10am to 5pm (Sat 13th). 10am to 3.30pm (Sun 14th).
More info – www.vip-24.com
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Hannah Lavery, Govanhill Book Festival
- Edinburgh Book Festival – Kirstin Innes: Who is Clio Campbell?
- Edinburgh Book Festival James Tait Black Prizes
- Stuart Cosgrove, Govanhill Book Festival
- White Riot, Govanhill International Festival
- Zine Making, Govanhill Book Festival 2020