Travel Writing Course with Linda Jackson, October, University of Strathclyde
No previous experience required.
It will be fun, informative and creative. Class runs for those of you who want to come during the day – and begins Thursday, Oct 9th (8 weeks), 12 – 2pm.
It also runs on Thursday evening, Oct 9th, 7 – 9pm.
Telephone: 0141 548 2116.
This will be a ‘memorable’ class.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
3 responses to “Travel Writing Course with Linda Jackson, October, University of Strathclyde”
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust
- Words and Music: The Sound of Young Scotland
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Night of Scripts, Music and Song
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Adura Onashile: Artist and Playwright, Creative Conversations
- Short Story Collection with Adam McNelis, Glasgow Literary Lounge
- Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage