Sound-Off for Women! Glasgow Women’s Library August 20 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Glasgow Women’s Library
August 20 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Wednesday afternoons, 2.30-4.30pm, from 13th August to 24th September.
What does the Independence vote mean to you?
Come and have a blether about the Referendum in a friendly, relaxed, and impartial environment. Whether you wish to explore different avenues of the debate, pose those niggling questions, or lend an ear to what others have to say, Sound-Off for Women will provide you with the opportunity to take part in and reflect upon the debate in the build up to this momentous event.
All perspectives and visions are welcome.
Glasgow Women’s Library 23 Landressy Street, Glasgow, G40 1BP
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers
- Launch of Glasgow Historical City
- Petticoats and Pinnacles, NLS Kelvinhall
- Dove Tales: Home Front Celtic Connections 2020
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Benny Lynch Heritage Trail, Calton Bar
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Periodical Publishing with Gerry Cambridge, Joy Hendry & Henry Bell
- Val McDermid Crime Writer – Creative Conversations
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations