Sound-Off for Women! Glasgow Women’s Library August 20 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Glasgow Women’s Library
August 20 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Wednesday afternoons, 2.30-4.30pm, from 13th August to 24th September.
What does the Independence vote mean to you?
Come and have a blether about the Referendum in a friendly, relaxed, and impartial environment. Whether you wish to explore different avenues of the debate, pose those niggling questions, or lend an ear to what others have to say, Sound-Off for Women will provide you with the opportunity to take part in and reflect upon the debate in the build up to this momentous event.
All perspectives and visions are welcome.
Glasgow Women’s Library 23 Landressy Street, Glasgow, G40 1BP
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Community Ownership – Assets or Liabilities Online Discussion
- Creative Conversations: Apphia Campbell
- Book Launch: Wild Women Of A Certain Age, Magi Gibson
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- Book Week Scotland: Writing Trumpet with Jackie Kay
- Book Week Scotland – Built Upon the Rock SWC
- COP26: A Radical Act of Love, Arborescence
- Calton Ceilidh anthology by Ruby McCann
- COP26: Towards Net Zero – speakers and discussion
- Climate Emergency Newsroom, University of Glasgow
- Samantha Walton Creative Conversations