Sound-Off for Women! Glasgow Women’s Library August 20 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Glasgow Women’s Library
August 20 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Wednesday afternoons, 2.30-4.30pm, from 13th August to 24th September.
What does the Independence vote mean to you?
Come and have a blether about the Referendum in a friendly, relaxed, and impartial environment. Whether you wish to explore different avenues of the debate, pose those niggling questions, or lend an ear to what others have to say, Sound-Off for Women will provide you with the opportunity to take part in and reflect upon the debate in the build up to this momentous event.
All perspectives and visions are welcome.
Glasgow Women’s Library 23 Landressy Street, Glasgow, G40 1BP
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Creative Conversations: Robert Alan Jamieson – Shetlandic Poet and Translator
- Sloot – it’s Oot!!! – Book Launch with Ian Macpherson
- Glasgow’s Welcome University of Glasgow
- Bearing Witness: the state of journalism and press freedom across the globe
- James McCune Smith Memorial Lecture Black History Month 2019 University of Glasgow
- Black Abolitionists in Scotland, Black History Month 2019
- PURGATORY Dante’s Divine Trilogy Part Two by Alasdair Gray
- Creative Conversations Sara Sheridan
- Professor J. Edward Chamberlin National Poetry Day University of Glasgow