The Sma’ Shot Bigshot, Poetry Slam Paisley, 4 July, 2015
The Sma’ Shot Bigshot
Saturday, July 4
Paisley Arts Centre & Haunt Bar
New Street, Paisley PA1 1EZ
Paisley’s inaugural poetry slam competition.
– Held on the the night of the town’s unique festival.
– In the rather classy surroundings of the Arts Centre.
– Actual cash prize of fifty Paisley pounds for the victor.
– Winner qualifies for the National Slam Final!
– Licenced bar.
– Traditional music from live band.
– Come to compete or to be entertained and inspired.
– and it’s FREE!
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust
- Words and Music: The Sound of Young Scotland
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Night of Scripts, Music and Song
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Adura Onashile: Artist and Playwright, Creative Conversations
- Short Story Collection with Adam McNelis, Glasgow Literary Lounge
- Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage