The Sma’ Shot Bigshot, Poetry Slam Paisley, 4 July, 2015
The Sma’ Shot Bigshot
Saturday, July 4
Paisley Arts Centre & Haunt Bar
New Street, Paisley PA1 1EZ
Paisley’s inaugural poetry slam competition.
– Held on the the night of the town’s unique festival.
– In the rather classy surroundings of the Arts Centre.
– Actual cash prize of fifty Paisley pounds for the victor.
– Winner qualifies for the National Slam Final!
– Licenced bar.
– Traditional music from live band.
– Come to compete or to be entertained and inspired.
– and it’s FREE!
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Creative Conversations Zoom Event Will Harris
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DANCING ANIMAL poem by Brian Whittingham
- Creative Conversations – Dean Atta Virtual Format Monday 20 April, 2020
- Future Stories – Scottish Book Trust
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson