Tell It Slant Express Yourself on Burns Night
25 January, 2019 – 7 p.m.
What’s this, Tell it slant are hosting a Burns Night, complete with haggis, neeps and tatties. Aye. Veggie Haggis cos The Project Cafe is veggie.
Fantastic array of poets wanting to share poetry with everyone.
It’s BYOB (wine & beer only) and as always a raffle with poetry prizes.
Free entry, BYOB, £5 haggis dinner, and a great night.
Burns poetry welcome.
Project Cafe, 134Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6ST
Host: Carla Woodburn
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, Burns Events
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: A Year to Remember – or forget..
- Book Launch: Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson
- Damian Barr, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations: Anuradha Roy
- Creative Activism: 20th Anniversary of Scotland’s Repeal of Section 28
- Cambridge Literary Festival – Winter Festival Online
- Big Book Week Scotland Quiz 2020