Tell It Slant Express Yourself on Burns Night
25 January, 2019 – 7 p.m.
What’s this, Tell it slant are hosting a Burns Night, complete with haggis, neeps and tatties. Aye. Veggie Haggis cos The Project Cafe is veggie.
Fantastic array of poets wanting to share poetry with everyone.
It’s BYOB (wine & beer only) and as always a raffle with poetry prizes.
Free entry, BYOB, £5 haggis dinner, and a great night.
Burns poetry welcome.
Project Cafe, 134Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6ST
Host: Carla Woodburn
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Burns Events
- The IASSIDD Exhibition ProjectAbility
- International Women’s Day – #EachforEqual: What Difference Does a Decade Make?
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- Books at the Botanics
- Creative Conversations: Niall O’Gallagher
- It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two
- Aye Write:Claudia Hammond, The Art of Rest
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee
- Paisley Book Festival: Jenny’s Well Press presents: Writers and Rebellion
- Aye Write: Stewart Ennis and Okechuwu Nzelu
- Rootsy Rammy
- The Muse at the Playhouse with Linda Jaxson
- More Than Words – Poetry Night with Imogen Stirling
- Lin Anderson at Weegie Wednesday
- Campire Club Rousing Rebels, Paisley
- Paisley Book Festival: Opening Night: Radical Renfrewshire
- What’s This Script with Jenny Lindsay, Paisley Book Festival