Tell It Slant Express Yourself on Burns Night
25 January, 2019 – 7 p.m.
What’s this, Tell it slant are hosting a Burns Night, complete with haggis, neeps and tatties. Aye. Veggie Haggis cos The Project Cafe is veggie.
Fantastic array of poets wanting to share poetry with everyone.
It’s BYOB (wine & beer only) and as always a raffle with poetry prizes.
Free entry, BYOB, £5 haggis dinner, and a great night.
Burns poetry welcome.
Project Cafe, 134Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6ST
Host: Carla Woodburn
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, Burns Events
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.