Tell It Slant Express Yourself on Burns Night
25 January, 2019 – 7 p.m.
What’s this, Tell it slant are hosting a Burns Night, complete with haggis, neeps and tatties. Aye. Veggie Haggis cos The Project Cafe is veggie.
Fantastic array of poets wanting to share poetry with everyone.
It’s BYOB (wine & beer only) and as always a raffle with poetry prizes.
Free entry, BYOB, £5 haggis dinner, and a great night.
Burns poetry welcome.
Project Cafe, 134Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6ST
Host: Carla Woodburn
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Burns Events
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust
- Words and Music: The Sound of Young Scotland
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Night of Scripts, Music and Song
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Adura Onashile: Artist and Playwright, Creative Conversations
- Short Story Collection with Adam McNelis, Glasgow Literary Lounge
- Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change