Burns Night, Inn Deep
25 January, 2019 7.30 p.m.
Inn Deep and That’s Yer Dinner present…………. Burns!!!!
Join us for a 5 course experience as our host Sa MSmall takes us on a poetic journey through the works of the bard.
Each course will be paired to one of his poems and will aim to give you a taste of his words.
A fine malt to toast the haggis shall also be provided along with a suitably Scottish soundtrack for the evening.
tickets are priced at £30 and available through the link below
Vegetarian menu available
Inn Deep, 445 Great Western Road, Glasgow G12 8HH
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- Broad Scots St Andrew’s Day 2019 – Ubiquitous Chip
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End