Burns Night, Inn Deep
25 January, 2019 7.30 p.m.
Inn Deep and That’s Yer Dinner present…………. Burns!!!!
Join us for a 5 course experience as our host Sa MSmall takes us on a poetic journey through the works of the bard.
Each course will be paired to one of his poems and will aim to give you a taste of his words.
A fine malt to toast the haggis shall also be provided along with a suitably Scottish soundtrack for the evening.
tickets are priced at £30 and available through the link below
Vegetarian menu available
Inn Deep, 445 Great Western Road, Glasgow G12 8HH
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass