Burns Night, Inn Deep
25 January, 2019 7.30 p.m.
Inn Deep and That’s Yer Dinner present…………. Burns!!!!
Join us for a 5 course experience as our host Sa MSmall takes us on a poetic journey through the works of the bard.
Each course will be paired to one of his poems and will aim to give you a taste of his words.
A fine malt to toast the haggis shall also be provided along with a suitably Scottish soundtrack for the evening.
tickets are priced at £30 and available through the link below
Vegetarian menu available
Inn Deep, 445 Great Western Road, Glasgow G12 8HH
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Interactive Map – Global Burns Suppers
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table