Scottish Writers’ Centre, Submissions for Speakeasy 24 November, 2015
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street,
24 November, 2015
Looking for Submissions.
Submissions sought for upcoming Speakeasy event on the 24th of November.
Artwork by local Glasgow-based Felicity Macreath and live music and visuals courtesy of Glaswegian ambient-folk band Neuro Trash, the Speakeasy is all about celebrating local talent and is set to be a party to remember (Speakeasy-era costumes are highly encouraged!)
If you have poetry, fiction, or non-fiction you’d like to share, please send this to: email@example.com with ‘November Speakeasy Sumbission’ as the subject.
A member of staff from Scottish Writers Centre will then be in touch with more information.
CCA Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Scottish Writers Showcase 2 Creative Conversations
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Payback Claire MacLeary
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- A Celebration of Birds: Sharing stories, memories and hope
- Makar to Makar, Jackie Kay with Imtiaz Dharker and Suzanne Bonnar
- Life is too short online readings and recorded performances