Scottish Writers’ Centre, Submissions for Speakeasy 24 November, 2015
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street,
24 November, 2015
Looking for Submissions.
Submissions sought for upcoming Speakeasy event on the 24th of November.
Artwork by local Glasgow-based Felicity Macreath and live music and visuals courtesy of Glaswegian ambient-folk band Neuro Trash, the Speakeasy is all about celebrating local talent and is set to be a party to remember (Speakeasy-era costumes are highly encouraged!)
If you have poetry, fiction, or non-fiction you’d like to share, please send this to: email@example.com with ‘November Speakeasy Sumbission’ as the subject.
A member of staff from Scottish Writers Centre will then be in touch with more information.
CCA Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Mary Irvine’s blog: West Dunbartonshire Book Week November 2019
- Making Her Mark Launch Event
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- The Big Talk, Men and Mental Health at The Ice Box
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019