Scottish Writers’ Centre, Submissions for Speakeasy 24 November, 2015
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street,
24 November, 2015
Looking for Submissions.
Submissions sought for upcoming Speakeasy event on the 24th of November.
Artwork by local Glasgow-based Felicity Macreath and live music and visuals courtesy of Glaswegian ambient-folk band Neuro Trash, the Speakeasy is all about celebrating local talent and is set to be a party to remember (Speakeasy-era costumes are highly encouraged!)
If you have poetry, fiction, or non-fiction you’d like to share, please send this to: email@example.com with ‘November Speakeasy Sumbission’ as the subject.
A member of staff from Scottish Writers Centre will then be in touch with more information.
CCA Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Cambridge Literary Festival – Winter Festival Online
- Big Book Week Scotland Quiz 2020
- P.M. Freestone at Creative Conversations
- Book Week Scotland 2020
- Real Bread Bakers – Screening and Discussion
- Book Week Scotland 2020: Glasgow Libraries
- Creative Conversations: Sandy NicDhòmhnaill Jones
- I Like Your Hat – book launch with Magi Gibson
- Scottish Writers Centre: Double Book Launch Leela Soma and Allan Martin
- Poetry, Reading and Discussion
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Queerness in 1980s Glasgow – Douglas Stuart
- Bloody Scotland: Michael Connelly and Ian Rankin
- New World, New Beginnings – Poetry Event Online
- Creative Conversations: Peter May
- Creative Conversations: Elizabeth Reeder
- Remembering Alasdair Gray / Paradise
- Landmarks: Hugh MacDiarmid’s Brownsbank
- ‘Everything Passes Everything Remains’ Chris Dolan, Book Launch
- The Wild West of Scotland