Scottish Writers’ Centre, Submissions for Speakeasy 24 November, 2015
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street,
24 November, 2015
Looking for Submissions.
Submissions sought for upcoming Speakeasy event on the 24th of November.
Artwork by local Glasgow-based Felicity Macreath and live music and visuals courtesy of Glaswegian ambient-folk band Neuro Trash, the Speakeasy is all about celebrating local talent and is set to be a party to remember (Speakeasy-era costumes are highly encouraged!)
If you have poetry, fiction, or non-fiction you’d like to share, please send this to: email@example.com with ‘November Speakeasy Sumbission’ as the subject.
A member of staff from Scottish Writers Centre will then be in touch with more information.
CCA Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Aye Write Programme 2021
- Joan Eardley Centenary – Writers Celebrate her work
- Woodlands Anti Racist Community Library Launch
- Linda Jackson, The Cabinet launch of poetry collection
- Book Launch: America Mules poetry collection by Martina Evans
- University of Glasgow; Full Day Symposium celebrating Creative Writing
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: ‘To whom it may concern –’
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- World Book Night with Denise Mina
- Celebrate Your Story – Workshop with Samina Chaudry
- Open The Door Festival 2021 – Scottish Women’s Writing
- Aye Write 2021 – Pre-Festival Event
- A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
- Wee Nature Fest – Islands of Abandonment
- Sheena Blackhall – Meet the Author
- Slow Nature – Woodlands Community Booklet Launch
- A Year of Workers’ Stories
- Douglas Stuart & Jackie Kay: Shuggie Bain
- Creative Conversations: Lisa Robertson