Thursday 27 February, 2020, 7 – 10 p.m.
Poetry Slam, as part of the Roots Festival.
Hosted by Shaun Moore
Open invite performance poetry competition in bespoke central Paisley music venue.
With judges, musical interludes, guest performances, and prizes.
Free entry, though donations for performers are welcome.
Callums Cavern, 66 Old Sneddon Street, Paisley PA3 2AP
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Creative Conversations: Kirstin Innes
- Wild Women International Womens Day 2021
- International Women’s Day – Virtual Book Club
- Balloch Open Mic – Interview with Billy Scobie
- Book Launch – Peter May: The Night Gate
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches