The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
Thursday, 27 February, 2020 at 7.30 p.m.
The Bungo, 17 -21 Nithsdale Road, G41 2AL
Three speeches.1971, 1972. and 2007. Three pivotal moments in the life of a divisive and controversial man. Three gospels from the pulpit of Jimmy Reid.
The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid is a biographical play that delves behind the scenes of three famous moments in the career of Jimmy Reid, and in doing so tells a story of struggle, ego, solidarity and division – the story of one of Scotland’s most complex political voices of the modern era.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Heidi Talbot and Boo Hewerdine at Websters Theatre
- Islets of Silence, The C Word, Websters Theatre
- Bend it like Bertie, Websters’ Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- West End in the West End at Websters
- Touring Scotland – Pop Up Opera 2021
- James McAvoy Edinburgh Youth Theatre – Masterclass
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers