The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
Thursday, 27 February, 2020 at 7.30 p.m.
The Bungo, 17 -21 Nithsdale Road, G41 2AL
Three speeches.1971, 1972. and 2007. Three pivotal moments in the life of a divisive and controversial man. Three gospels from the pulpit of Jimmy Reid.
The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid is a biographical play that delves behind the scenes of three famous moments in the career of Jimmy Reid, and in doing so tells a story of struggle, ego, solidarity and division – the story of one of Scotland’s most complex political voices of the modern era.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019