Rodge Glass, Literary Lunchtimes, Bar Gandolfi, 28 Feb, 2015
28 February, 1 p.m.
Bar Gandolfi, 64 Albion St, G1 1NY
Rodge Glass is a former Keith Wright Literary Fellow and subsequently taught Creative Writing at Strathclyde for several years. He is currently Senior Lecturer in Creative Writing at Edge Hill University, Lancashire. It is hoped that many of Rodge’s former colleagues and students will turn out for what promises to be a memorable reading.
The previous three series of “Literary Lunchtimes” have cumulatively proved a resounding success, with an average of 50 staff, students and general public gathering in this very convivial setting for poetry and prose, lunch, drinks, chat and craic. “Literary Lunchtimes” is now a well-known feature of the Glasgow literary scene.
The Irish poet Alan Gillis, now teaching at the University of Edinburgh, will read on 11 March.
This is Chris Agee’s last term as the Keith Wright Literary Fellow and he will end the spring series of readings on 25 March.
The series is sponsored by the School of Humanities, University of Strathclyde.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Mary Irvine’s blog: West Dunbartonshire Book Week November 2019
- Making Her Mark Launch Event
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- The Big Talk, Men and Mental Health at The Ice Box
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019