Review of the ‘Best in the West Business Growth Course’
I’ve been working my way through Best In The West’s on-line business course (authored by Jim Byrne) and am finding it really helpful. It’s written in bite-size chunks, so is user-friendly, but it’s also full of action points for you to follow up.
When you’re running your own business and you’re totally responsible for its development, you can feel very isolated and can easily get stuck in a negative groove.
Through reading the course I’ve become far more positive about my business. I’ve started to set aside small blocks of time each day to do something specific to develop my business, as well as writing down the positive things which have happened in my life. I’ve also found the list of reading material very useful and have already invested in some of the recommendations.
This is no “quick fix” course but something to be re-visited and worked at over time. I recommend it to anyone who is willing to devote time and effort to changing their approach to running their business and their way of life.
Moira Laws Business Mentor
Future Focus Scotland
This section: Best In The West, Business Directory, Online Marketing
Best In The West
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- West End Festival 2016: The Moment Keeper, Thistle Gallery, Jackie and Jilly Henderson, 4 – 19 June
- Surf and Turf Exhibition, Thistle Gallery from Saturday April, 23rd 2016.
- Dear Green Place – Exhibition at the Thistle Gallery, Saturday. March 19th– Sunday, April 3rd, 2016
- Bricks 4 Kidz, After school classes St Silas Woodlands
- The Face on the Moon, The Vale, 26 September, 2015.
- Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road
- Blair and Sheridan, Gin and Sapphires Event, Saturday 22 August, 2015
- Easter Workshops for Children at Bricks 4 Kidz
- Video History Scotland: DVD Memories of Dumbarton 1940 – 1975
- Bricks 4 Kidz– Children’s Workshops February Half-term 2015
- The Observatory, Nancy Smillie Studio
- Memories of Millport Isle of Cumbrae in the 1920s and 1930s, Video History Scotland
- Clyde Steamer Memories Part 1 DVD Video History Scotland
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12