Surf and Turf Exhibition, Thistle Gallery from Saturday April, 23rd 2016.
‘Surf and Turf’
Thistle Gallery Scottish Contemporary Art
Thistle Gallery’s new Exhibition ‘Surf and Turf’ previews on Saturday, April 23rd and runs for five weeks.
Over 30 accomplished Scottish contemporary artists will be exhibiting in this vibrant and eclectic exhibition.
You will find a wide range of jewellery, ceramics, artisan glass, intricate metal work as well as paintings in oils, acrylics, pastels, mixed media, gouache and embroidery.
Pop in for a glass of wine on the opening day, Saturday 23 April. You will find the gallery very attractive, spacious and you will enjoy the friendly atmosphere.
Among the artists taking part are:
Annette Edgar, Stanley Bird, Mairi Stewart, Garth Bayley, Hazel Nagl, Andrew Kenny, Linda Park, James S Lindsay, Pam Glennie, Ian Rawnsley, Morven Brown, Boyd Macnicoll, Sheila Fowler, Ian Elliot, Jennifer Irvine, William M Kerr, Sandra Moffat, Les Adams, Jackie Henderson, Sam Skelton, Moy Mackay, Robert Ryan, Janet Cleghorn, Scott McGregor, Belinda MacDonald, David Robertson, Sandra Moffat, Ross Muir, Fiona Mackenzie, Dorte Pape, Alex Johannsen, Angela Pointon, Wendy Kershaw, Alexa Hope, Gill Chessnut, Pamela McMahon, Sandy Fergusson, Amanda Johnson, Alicia MacInnes, Robyn Kinsman Blake, Eileen McAlister, Katharine Walker and Helen Swann.
Thistle Gallery Scottish Contemporary Art, 56 Park Rd, Glasgow G4 9JF
Telephone: 0141 334 3444
- WestFest – The Big Weekend
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- WOCO Woodlands’ Own Community Festival
- The Making of Alasdair Gray’s Lanark
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- The Paul McKenna Band – Websters Theatre
- The Mould That Changed The World – Websters Theatre
- Access Film Club: Hot Fuzz
- Blind Ambition at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Eric Ravilious: Drawn To War at GFT
- Notre Dame On Fire at GFT
- Nightclubbing: The Birth of Punk Rock in New York City
- The Harder They Come – 50th Annivesary
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End