Red Squirrel Press, Scottish Writers Centre
Scottish Writers’ Centre
Red Squirrel Press writers read from their recent work
Tuesday 20 November 2018, 7 p.m.
7pm, Free (unticketed), Clubroom
0141 352 4900
Red Squirrel Press invites you to join them in supporting new writing with the launch of three new publications from writers Charlie Gracie, Shelley Day, Colin Will and Lisa Matthews.
Entry to this event is free.
Red Squirrel Press is an independent publisher based in Northumberland. It was founded in April 2006 by Sheila Wakefield and has published over 130 titles to date, including full collections and pamphlets of poetry, with many more in production.
Centre for Contemporary Arts
350 Sauchiehall Street
Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: A Year to Remember – or forget..
- Book Launch: Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson
- Damian Barr, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations: Anuradha Roy
- Creative Activism: 20th Anniversary of Scotland’s Repeal of Section 28
- Cambridge Literary Festival – Winter Festival Online
- Big Book Week Scotland Quiz 2020
- P.M. Freestone at Creative Conversations
- Book Week Scotland 2020
- Real Bread Bakers – Screening and Discussion
- Book Week Scotland 2020: Glasgow Libraries
- Creative Conversations: Sandy NicDhòmhnaill Jones
- I Like Your Hat – book launch with Magi Gibson