Red Squirrel Press, Scottish Writers Centre
Scottish Writers’ Centre
Red Squirrel Press writers read from their recent work
Tuesday 20 November 2018, 7 p.m.
7pm, Free (unticketed), Clubroom
0141 352 4900
Red Squirrel Press invites you to join them in supporting new writing with the launch of three new publications from writers Charlie Gracie, Shelley Day, Colin Will and Lisa Matthews.
Entry to this event is free.
Red Squirrel Press is an independent publisher based in Northumberland. It was founded in April 2006 by Sheila Wakefield and has published over 130 titles to date, including full collections and pamphlets of poetry, with many more in production.
Centre for Contemporary Arts
350 Sauchiehall Street
Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.