Noctis, Old Hairdressers, Sunday 12 April, 2015
Come gather around the camp fire kids, it’s story time . . .
Black Opal Arts presents NOCTIS, a night of celebration for all things horror. There will be artwork to admire, stories to hear and cake to eat.
Upstairs, The Old Hairdressers, 20 – 28 Renfield Lane, Glasgow G2 6PH
Black Opal Arts
Black Opal Arts is a platform for writers and artists to express the darker side of their craft.
They are Black Opal Arts looking for submissions of fiction, poetry and artwork for the event on 12 April.. Submission deadline 1st April. Send to: email@example.com
Selected pieces will be presented at the exhibition in April 2015. Writers will be asked to read or perform their submissions and artists will have the opportunity to talk about theirs.
From H. R. Giger to Stephen King, from childhood phobias to everyday horrors – whatever inspires you – Black Opal Arts are hungry for your most terrifying renditions .
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.