Literary Lunchtimes, Bar Gandolfi, Glasgow Feb – Mar, 2015
The new spring series of “Literary Lunchtimes” resumes Wednesday 18th February, 2015 at Bar Gandolfi, 64 Albion Street, Merchant City, Glasgow.
Spring Programme 2015
Rodge Glass – will read on 25 February, 1 p.m.
Irish poet Alan Gillis – now teaching at the University of Edinburgh, will appear on 11 March at 1 p.m.
Chris Agee – Keith Wright Literary Fellow will soon complete his last term in this post, he will end the Spring series of readings on 25 March, 2015 at 1 p.m.
There’s always a good crowd, so please arrive early to ensure a seat.
The previous three series of “Literary Lunchtimes” have cumulatively proved a resounding success, with an average of 50 staff, students and general public gathering in this very convivial setting for poetry and prose, lunch, drinks, chat and craic. “Literary Lunchtimes” is now a well-known feature of the Glasgow literary scene.
The series is sponsored by the School of Humanities, University of Strathclyde.
Bar Gandolfi,64 Albion Street, Glasgow G1 1NY
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust
- Words and Music: The Sound of Young Scotland
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Night of Scripts, Music and Song
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Adura Onashile: Artist and Playwright, Creative Conversations
- Short Story Collection with Adam McNelis, Glasgow Literary Lounge
- Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change