Exhibition of Concrete Poetry, Project Cafe through March, 2015
The exhibition of concrete poetry has finally arrived.
Opens at 5pm 28 February, 2015 – runs for one month.
Including a wine reception with an introduction by poet Martin Robinson.
Three of each prints are for sale at £12! Already proving very popular at the sneak preview so come on down and have a look for yourself!
Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew St, Glasgow, G3 6ST
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Payback Claire MacLeary
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- A Celebration of Birds: Sharing stories, memories and hope
- Makar to Makar, Jackie Kay with Imtiaz Dharker and Suzanne Bonnar
- Life is too short online readings and recorded performances
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns