Exhibition of Concrete Poetry, Project Cafe through March, 2015
The exhibition of concrete poetry has finally arrived.
Opens at 5pm 28 February, 2015 – runs for one month.
Including a wine reception with an introduction by poet Martin Robinson.
Three of each prints are for sale at £12! Already proving very popular at the sneak preview so come on down and have a look for yourself!
Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew St, Glasgow, G3 6ST
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- George Wylie Centenary Exhibition
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Glasgow Print Studio – Members’ Christmas Show 2021
- Community Ownership – Assets or Liabilities Online Discussion
- Creative Conversations: Apphia Campbell
- Book Launch: Wild Women Of A Certain Age, Magi Gibson
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Christmas Commissions, Exhibition and Gifts Kelvin Art Studio & Gallery
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- Book Week Scotland: Writing Trumpet with Jackie Kay
- Book Week Scotland – Built Upon the Rock SWC
- COP26: A Radical Act of Love, Arborescence