Exhibition of Concrete Poetry, Project Cafe through March, 2015
The exhibition of concrete poetry has finally arrived.
Opens at 5pm 28 February, 2015 – runs for one month.
Including a wine reception with an introduction by poet Martin Robinson.
Three of each prints are for sale at £12! Already proving very popular at the sneak preview so come on down and have a look for yourself!
Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew St, Glasgow, G3 6ST
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Review – The Way Home by Robin Scott-Elliot
- Raw Poetry at Scottish Writers Centre
- The Rhynie Station: Grunnit Spring by Ian R. Mitchell
- Curatorial Tour: Glasgow and Slavery, People’s Palace
- A Day Of Fun Inspired by John Byrne
- Bloody Scotland 2022 McIlvanney Prize Long List
- Pitch Perfect at Bloody Scotland 2022
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- Scottish Writers: The Glass Cat by George Colkitto – Book Launch
- Book launch: ‘Meantime’ by Frankie Boyle
- The Glasgow Effect: Online Talk with Ellie Harrison
- The Feeling Sonnets – Carcanet Book Launch
- Scottish Writers Centre: Playwriting Workshop
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Alasdair Gray’s Lanark: A World Made on Paper – The Hunterian
- The Voyage Out: The Travel Writing Workshop with Linda Jackson
- ‘Workaround’ – Charlie Hammond at The Hunterian
- Artist Aid Ukraine – The Pentagon, Glasgow
- Stories of Our Worlds – Refugee Festival 2022