Exhibition of Concrete Poetry, Project Cafe through March, 2015
The exhibition of concrete poetry has finally arrived.
Opens at 5pm 28 February, 2015 – runs for one month.
Including a wine reception with an introduction by poet Martin Robinson.
Three of each prints are for sale at £12! Already proving very popular at the sneak preview so come on down and have a look for yourself!
Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew St, Glasgow, G3 6ST
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- The Big Talk, Men and Mental Health at The Ice Box
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Oscar Marzaroli Public Reception Streetworks
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust
- Words and Music: The Sound of Young Scotland