Lights Out Listening Group, Old Hairdresser, Glasgow 20 Apr 2014, 6:30 p.m.
Lights Out Listening Group
Old Hairdresser, Glasgow
20 Apr 2014, 6:30 p.m.
Take a torch to this radiophonic aural experiment in the dark. Participants are encouraged to submit details of audio pieces or live spoken word works in advance to the organisers.
Deadline to be included in the programme: Tuesday, 15th April.
Old Hairdresser Opposite Stereo Renfield Lane, Glasgow, G2 6PH
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- The IASSIDD Exhibition ProjectAbility
- International Women’s Day – #EachforEqual: What Difference Does a Decade Make?
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- Books at the Botanics
- Creative Conversations: Niall O’Gallagher
- It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two
- Aye Write:Claudia Hammond, The Art of Rest
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee
- Paisley Book Festival: Jenny’s Well Press presents: Writers and Rebellion
- Aye Write: Stewart Ennis and Okechuwu Nzelu
- Rootsy Rammy
- The Muse at the Playhouse with Linda Jaxson
- More Than Words – Poetry Night with Imogen Stirling
- Lin Anderson at Weegie Wednesday
- Campire Club Rousing Rebels, Paisley
- Paisley Book Festival: Opening Night: Radical Renfrewshire