Janice Galloway Words into Pictures
Tuesday, 12 March, 2019 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Scottish Writers Centre
Join the Scottish Writers’ Centre as writer Janice Galloway leads a writing workshop on the idea of a place – with discussion revolving around how words make pictures (and vice versa).
Tickets cost £5/3, at Eventbrite or on the door. This event is free to all members of the SWC.
Janice Galloway is an internationally-acclaimed author of novels, short stories, poetry and non-fiction, collaborative works with sculptors, painters, musicians, typographers, photographers and videographers.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Classes and Workshops
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Mary Irvine’s blog: West Dunbartonshire Book Week November 2019
- Making Her Mark Launch Event
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- The Big Talk, Men and Mental Health at The Ice Box
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA