Janice Galloway Words into Pictures
Tuesday, 12 March, 2019 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Scottish Writers Centre
Join the Scottish Writers’ Centre as writer Janice Galloway leads a writing workshop on the idea of a place – with discussion revolving around how words make pictures (and vice versa).
Tickets cost £5/3, at Eventbrite or on the door. This event is free to all members of the SWC.
Janice Galloway is an internationally-acclaimed author of novels, short stories, poetry and non-fiction, collaborative works with sculptors, painters, musicians, typographers, photographers and videographers.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Classes and Workshops
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers
- Launch of Glasgow Historical City
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Petticoats and Pinnacles, NLS Kelvinhall
- Dove Tales: Home Front Celtic Connections 2020
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Learn Gaelic – Family Fun Session at NLS Kelvinhall
- Benny Lynch Heritage Trail, Calton Bar
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Periodical Publishing with Gerry Cambridge, Joy Hendry & Henry Bell
- Val McDermid Crime Writer – Creative Conversations
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations