Janice Galloway Words into Pictures
Tuesday, 12 March, 2019 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Scottish Writers Centre
Join the Scottish Writers’ Centre as writer Janice Galloway leads a writing workshop on the idea of a place – with discussion revolving around how words make pictures (and vice versa).
Tickets cost £5/3, at Eventbrite or on the door. This event is free to all members of the SWC.
Janice Galloway is an internationally-acclaimed author of novels, short stories, poetry and non-fiction, collaborative works with sculptors, painters, musicians, typographers, photographers and videographers.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell and Nataliya Deleva
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Creative Conversations: Michael Pederson
- Aye Write: The Kavya Prize
- Aye Write: Graeme Thomson with John Dingwall
- Aye Write: Beyond the Swelkie
- CARLA Book Launch at tell it slant
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley
- Aye Write 2022: Scotland’s future. Gerry Hassan, Joyce McMillan & Prof Tanja Bueltmann chaired by Simon Barrow
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- Aye Write 2022: Introducing Debut Authors
- Aye Write: Douglas Bruton introduces…Kenny Boyle, Claire Alexander, Adrian Keefe and Charlie Roy
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell Introduces… Kirsty Capes, Louise Nealon and Emily Edwards
- Aye Write: Matthew Keeley Introduces… Liam Konemann, Julie Owen Moylan and James Cahill
- Scottish Writers Centre Speakeasy New Voices
- Aye Write: Ambrose Parry – A Corruption of Blood
- Aye Write: Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces Sukh Ojla, Claire Kohda and Ryan O’Connor
- Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces Sukh Ojla, Claire Kohda and Ryan O’Connor