Living with Words, Finn’s Place
Friday 10th May, 7.30pm | £8/£6 conc
An Evening Of Words, Music and Song with Steve Reilly and Linda Jaxson
Finn’s Place, 167 Ledard Road, Glasgow G42 9QU
Poetry, wine, music, and so much more.
The host for the evening, Dr. Linda Jackson, will also introduce readings by Glasgow writers.
Music will be provided by piano man, Steve Reilly and Linda Jaxson.
Guest Writer: Sheila Templeton
Sheila writes in Scots and English. She has won the McCash Scots Language Poetry Competition three times, also the Robert McLellan Competition, as well as other poetry awards. She was Makar of the Federation of Writers Scotland 2010 to 2011. Her latest collection is Gaitherin, Red Squirrel Press, pub September 2016.
To book your tickets
t: 0141 632 7520
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections & Fallen Angels Club: Danni Nicholls
- Isobel Campbell Isobel Campbell with Hannah Fisher & Sorren Maclean and Nina Violet Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections: SHHE SHHE + GRISLY FAYE Hug and Pint
- Rachael Dadd, The Glad Cafe Celtic Connections
- The Wandering Hearts and Zoe Graham, Celtic Connections
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers
- Launch of Glasgow Historical City
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Petticoats and Pinnacles, NLS Kelvinhall
- Dove Tales: Home Front Celtic Connections 2020
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Fionnuala Boyle
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Benny Lynch Heritage Trail, Calton Bar