Living with Words, Finn’s Place
Friday 10th May, 7.30pm | £8/£6 conc
An Evening Of Words, Music and Song with Steve Reilly and Linda Jaxson
Finn’s Place, 167 Ledard Road, Glasgow G42 9QU
Poetry, wine, music, and so much more.
The host for the evening, Dr. Linda Jackson, will also introduce readings by Glasgow writers.
Music will be provided by piano man, Steve Reilly and Linda Jaxson.
Guest Writer: Sheila Templeton
Sheila writes in Scots and English. She has won the McCash Scots Language Poetry Competition three times, also the Robert McLellan Competition, as well as other poetry awards. She was Makar of the Federation of Writers Scotland 2010 to 2011. Her latest collection is Gaitherin, Red Squirrel Press, pub September 2016.
To book your tickets
t: 0141 632 7520
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Mary Irvine’s blog: West Dunbartonshire Book Week November 2019
- Making Her Mark Launch Event
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson