Living with Words, Finn’s Place
Friday 10th May, 7.30pm | £8/£6 conc
An Evening Of Words, Music and Song with Steve Reilly and Linda Jaxson
Finn’s Place, 167 Ledard Road, Glasgow G42 9QU
Poetry, wine, music, and so much more.
The host for the evening, Dr. Linda Jackson, will also introduce readings by Glasgow writers.
Music will be provided by piano man, Steve Reilly and Linda Jaxson.
Guest Writer: Sheila Templeton
Sheila writes in Scots and English. She has won the McCash Scots Language Poetry Competition three times, also the Robert McLellan Competition, as well as other poetry awards. She was Makar of the Federation of Writers Scotland 2010 to 2011. Her latest collection is Gaitherin, Red Squirrel Press, pub September 2016.
To book your tickets
t: 0141 632 7520
- Creative Conversations: Ngũgĩ wa Thiong’o
- ‘Words From Battlefield’ – Book Launch
- Seven New Strawberries – Book Launch
- Poet’s Time with Jenne Gray
- The Zoom Session with Dave Arcari
- Seahorse Saturday
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Remembering Alasdair Gray / Paradise
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival
- Black History Month: Scots and Early British Colonialism in Asia
- International Day of the Girl Child
- Rose Ruane, Creative Conversations
- A.E. Stallings at Creative Conversations
- CRER Lunchtime Talks – Black History Month
- Creative Conversations:Roseanne Watt
- Hey – That’s Mine – Museums and Black History Month Glasgow
- In Focus: 16 Years: Gigs in Scotland 1974 – 1990 Online Book Launch
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release