Living with Words, Finn’s Place
Friday 10th May, 7.30pm | £8/£6 conc
An Evening Of Words, Music and Song with Steve Reilly and Linda Jaxson
Finn’s Place, 167 Ledard Road, Glasgow G42 9QU
Poetry, wine, music, and so much more.
The host for the evening, Dr. Linda Jackson, will also introduce readings by Glasgow writers.
Music will be provided by piano man, Steve Reilly and Linda Jaxson.
Guest Writer: Sheila Templeton
Sheila writes in Scots and English. She has won the McCash Scots Language Poetry Competition three times, also the Robert McLellan Competition, as well as other poetry awards. She was Makar of the Federation of Writers Scotland 2010 to 2011. Her latest collection is Gaitherin, Red Squirrel Press, pub September 2016.
To book your tickets
t: 0141 632 7520
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hannah Lavery Creative Conversations
- The Acoustic Night Special Nice ‘n’ Sleazy
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)