Living with Words, Finn’s Place
Friday 10th May, 7.30pm | £8/£6 conc
An Evening Of Words, Music and Song with Steve Reilly and Linda Jaxson
Finn’s Place, 167 Ledard Road, Glasgow G42 9QU
Poetry, wine, music, and so much more.
The host for the evening, Dr. Linda Jackson, will also introduce readings by Glasgow writers.
Music will be provided by piano man, Steve Reilly and Linda Jaxson.
Guest Writer: Sheila Templeton
Sheila writes in Scots and English. She has won the McCash Scots Language Poetry Competition three times, also the Robert McLellan Competition, as well as other poetry awards. She was Makar of the Federation of Writers Scotland 2010 to 2011. Her latest collection is Gaitherin, Red Squirrel Press, pub September 2016.
To book your tickets
t: 0141 632 7520
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Seven Song Club: Willie Campbell (Astrid), Bensider, Adriana Spina
- Meet the Author, Angela Robb, Fruin Farm
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Joint Book Launch: Tracy Patrick and Fiona Lindsay
- Vincent Price: Master of Menace, Lover of Life + The Abominable Dr Phibes GFT
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Script to Stage Renfrewshire
- Memorial Evening for Janet Paisley CCA
- Bloody Scotland 2019
- Alexandria Writers Open Mic
- Theresa Talbot Creative Writing Workshop