Gig on Thursday evening Cotton Candy Music Club at The Dram, Woodlands Road, Glasgow
I’m playing a gig on Thursday (22nd August) at The Cotton Candy Music Club, in The Dram on Woodlands Road, Glasgow.
I’ll be on the bill with Mark Copeland, Diane Jardine and Safetynett Flett. Big talents – I’m already a fan. More info.
Bearpit Brothers get ready to bite
I’ve been a bit quiet on the gig front for a while but I’m still busy making music; primarily working with Robert and Lawrence on the soon to be released Bearpit Brothers EP.
Here’s a date for your diary; we will be launching The Bearpit Bothers EP on November 23rd at the Glad Cafe in the South Side of Glasgow. We’re awfy bleedin’ exicted about it. – and we’re not planning a conventional gig; so if we manage to pull it off – it should be something a bit different to come along to.
About that gig
Hope to see you on Thursday if you can make it.
All the best, Jim
This section: Jim's Acoustic Music Blog
Filed under: Jim's Acoustic Music Blog
- ‘Oh – My Beautiful You’ available 31st January 2020
- Jim Byrne – how I write songs
- Ten Writers Telling Lies Gigs in West End Festival
- Gig at Big Sparra Vinyl Ayr, Sunday 3rd April 2pm. FREE
- Signed at last! Now it’s time to give my music to the masses
- Jim Byrne on Camglen Radio at 6pm Monday evening, Oct 12: It’s All About Folk with Danny Matheson
- Gigs: Jim Byrne at South Side Sessions and Bearpit EP launch
- Jim Byrne releases Christmas single: For We Are Born…
- Marti Pellow records song co-written with Jim Byrne for his new album, Boulevard Of Life
- Bar stool philosopher: Songwriting for people who will never have a hit
- The forgotten life: Part 2: Working, not working, half working
- The Muse at St Louis, Literature and Music, Glasgow: Lesley Riddoch 19th February
- Gig by Jim Byrn eat The Roxy, Bearpit Brothers EP available now
- Bearpit Brothers music: pre-order the CD: launch imminent
- Gig on Thursday evening Cotton Candy Music Club at The Dram, Woodlands Road, Glasgow
- Gig: Jim Byrne at The Glad Cafe Sunday 28th April