Express Yourself, Tell it Slant
Friday 26 April, 2019 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
April Express Yourself brings you talent from all over the world this month and you’ll not want to miss it. French poet Dr Claire Trévien will read from her new publication ‘Brain Fugue’. Plus usual 10 poets giving you 10 minutes of poetry and it is just going to be awesome. You’ll not want to miss it.
BYOB, Free entry, raffle and poetry goodness. Tea and Coffee for sale. £3 corkage on wine or beers.
Tell It Slant, Poetry Bookshop, 134 Renfrew Street, G3 6ST
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.
- Red Squirrel Press – Launch of Three Publications
- #StreamMyStory Children’s Online Events Summer 2021
- Women’s Library – In Conversation with Paria Goodarzi
- Bloody Scotland 2021 McIlvanney Prize Long List Announced
- The Owner of the Sea – Richard Price readings and discussion
- Bernard MacLaverty: Glasgow Writer
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Glasgow Writers: Theresa Talbot
- Scottish Books Long Weekend
- Meet the Poet: Marcus Slease & Colin Herd
- Balloch Open Mic on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: David Robertson
- Aye Write on Demand 2021
- Before Now – Memoir of a Toerag by Moira McPartlin
- Aye Write 2021 – Celebrating 40 Years of Lanark
- Aye Write A Renewable Energy Revolution
- Aye Write 2021 – How To Stop Fascism, Paul Mason