Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
Monday, 14 September 2020 from 09:00-23:30
through until 20 September, 2020
Digital doors are opening across Glasgow…
In 2020, Glasgow Doors Open Days Festival is going DIGITAL!
From Monday 14th – Sunday 20th September, you can expect a diverse programme of webinars, 3D-tours, audio trails, image galleries, specially commissioned short films and more!
** Bookings for live events open Tuesday 1st September **
Arlington Baths Club
Glasgow Museums Resource Centre – Doors Open Smallest Doors 16 September at 3 p.m.
Join Zoom Events – Register
Full programme of events
Through examination of your everyday environment and Glasgow through your eyes, we hope to see untold stories.
- Select a building on a one of your favourite Glasgow streets
- Capture the building’s purpose and how it anchors or holds the street together
- You can focus on a specific detail or element of the building or approach it as a whole
- Can be a new or old building – think about how you can convey the building’s history
- In your caption use up to 50 words to tell a us why this building adds to your sense of place in the city.
Photographs can be submitted via email with the hashtag #GDODFUntold in the subject line
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow