Chris Dolan, Readings and Music, Bishopbriggs and Clydebank, November 2014
READINGS AND MUSIC….
MONDAY 24th, November 7pm
With Paul Cuddihy, of The Celtic View, and many books inc. Read All About It. Chris and Paul reading and … singing!
Featuring the world premiere of ‘MADDY’S THEME’, the song to go with Potter’s Field.
170 Kirkintilloch Road
TUESDAY 25th – same deal again.
CLYDEBANK LIBRARY 7PM.
Paul and Chris reading, talking and singing our songs about books.
Dumbarton Rd, Clydebank, Dunbartonshire G81 1XH
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- The Voyage Out: The Travel Writing Workshop with Linda Jackson
- Stories of Our Worlds – Refugee Festival 2022
- Scottish Writers: Bloomsday Celebration with Christie Williamson
- Film + Q&A: Zev Robinson’s “Feeding the City”
- The Wanderlust Women – three poems
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Creative Conversations: Michael Pederson
- Aye Write: The Kavya Prize
- Aye Write: Graeme Thomson with John Dingwall
- Aye Write: Beyond the Swelkie
- CARLA Book Launch at tell it slant
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley
- Aye Write 2022: Scotland’s future. Gerry Hassan, Joyce McMillan & Prof Tanja Bueltmann chaired by Simon Barrow
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- Aye Write 2022: Introducing Debut Authors
- Aye Write: Douglas Bruton introduces…Kenny Boyle, Claire Alexander, Adrian Keefe and Charlie Roy
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell Introduces… Kirsty Capes, Louise Nealon and Emily Edwards