CCA: John Romita Jr Masterclass 25th February, 2014
Part of Glasgow Film Festival
John Romita Jr Masterclass
25th February 8 p.m.
£8/ Conc. £6.50
Comic book artist John Romita Jr discusses his varied work within the comics industry – beginning his careers with sketches for covers of reprints for Marvel UK in the 70s before moving on to work on Iron Man and Spider Man.
He has collaborated with the likes of Frank Miller, Neil Gaiman and GFF’s own Mark Millar on several projects.
He will be discussing his career and hosting a master class on the process of comic book artistry.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Publishing Scotland Fiction Showcase
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Denise Mina, Creative Conversations
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- Scottish Ensemble Common Sound at Cottiers
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- Atlantic Slavery Glasgow ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Dora Wright
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose