Caro Ramsay – Tears Of Angels, Waterstones, Sauchiehall St May 2, 2015
Caro Ramsay – Tears Of Angels, An Anderson and Costello Thriller
Waterstones, Sauchiehall St
Thursday, May 28 6:30pm
“Bleak, black and brilliant” The Guardian.
Free event. Call 0141 332 09105 to reserve your place.
We are very pleased to announce we have Caro Ramsay back in store with her fantastic new addition to her outstanding crime series.
This will be a great evening as always so please get your name down quickly by calling the number above.
Glasgow author Michael J. Malone will be in conversation with Caro.
Waterstone’s 53-157 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3EW
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Neu Reekie at Aye Write
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee
- Christie Williamson – Doors tae Naewye Launch at Express Yourself
- Remember Tom Leonard, CCA
- Ali Whitelock and Skye Loneragan – Scottish Writers Centre
- Aye Write: Ferlie Leed – The Rhymer on his Hoalidays
- Literary Legends Book Stall – International Women’s Week
- Books at the Botanics
- Aye Write 2020: Humans of Scotland