Caro Ramsay – Tears Of Angels, Waterstones, Sauchiehall St May 2, 2015
Caro Ramsay – Tears Of Angels, An Anderson and Costello Thriller
Waterstones, Sauchiehall St
Thursday, May 28 6:30pm
“Bleak, black and brilliant” The Guardian.
Free event. Call 0141 332 09105 to reserve your place.
We are very pleased to announce we have Caro Ramsay back in store with her fantastic new addition to her outstanding crime series.
This will be a great evening as always so please get your name down quickly by calling the number above.
Glasgow author Michael J. Malone will be in conversation with Caro.
Waterstone’s 53-157 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3EW
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers
- Launch of Glasgow Historical City
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Petticoats and Pinnacles, NLS Kelvinhall
- Dove Tales: Home Front Celtic Connections 2020
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Benny Lynch Heritage Trail, Calton Bar
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Periodical Publishing with Gerry Cambridge, Joy Hendry & Henry Bell
- Val McDermid Crime Writer – Creative Conversations
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations