Caro Ramsay – Tears Of Angels, Waterstones, Sauchiehall St May 2, 2015
Caro Ramsay – Tears Of Angels, An Anderson and Costello Thriller
Waterstones, Sauchiehall St
Thursday, May 28 6:30pm
“Bleak, black and brilliant” The Guardian.
Free event. Call 0141 332 09105 to reserve your place.
We are very pleased to announce we have Caro Ramsay back in store with her fantastic new addition to her outstanding crime series.
This will be a great evening as always so please get your name down quickly by calling the number above.
Glasgow author Michael J. Malone will be in conversation with Caro.
Waterstone’s 53-157 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3EW
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Creative Conversations: Robert Alan Jamieson – Shetlandic Poet and Translator
- Sloot – it’s Oot!!! – Book Launch with Ian Macpherson
- Glasgow’s Welcome University of Glasgow
- Bearing Witness: the state of journalism and press freedom across the globe
- James McCune Smith Memorial Lecture Black History Month 2019 University of Glasgow
- Black Abolitionists in Scotland, Black History Month 2019
- PURGATORY Dante’s Divine Trilogy Part Two by Alasdair Gray
- Creative Conversations Sara Sheridan
- Professor J. Edward Chamberlin National Poetry Day University of Glasgow